Incoming! Look Out!

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
For the SBF Bros (you pervs)...

face_shot.jpg

Best/Closest Front Pic

in_position.jpg

A bunch of these to choose from

Happy now? Yes, she was cute, IMO. I'm very happily married for 20 years, so I don't notice... much...

Also, on review of the pics, I realized that my middle shot was actually a double, and the guy on 1st actually scored (RBI!), believe it or not (and, yes, I can prove it... but don't make me... OK?). So, not even close to a DP.

No need to be a liar.

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
For the SBF Bros (you pervs)...

face_shot.jpg

Best/Closest Front Pic

in_position.jpg

A bunch of these to choose from

Happy now? Yes, she was cute, IMO. I'm very happily married for 20 years, so I don't notice... much...

Also, on review of the pics, I realized that my middle shot was actually a double, and the guy on 1st actually scored (RBI!), believe it or not (and, yes, I can prove it... but don't make me... OK?). So, not even close to a DP.

Thanks for the parenthesetical explanation of what a an RBI is

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
Dude, is it really that big a deal where he hit it and the results of the hit??

It really is not that serious bro... let it go.

In for pics of more chicks :D:D

lol says the one clamoring for pics of some random chick in vermont. whats the big deal about some girl catcher?

dgambill85

Banned User
I've had 4 day open cokes that weren't as flat as this chic. Highly disappointed. Also, why is the pitcher moving out of the way. I would have snapped that **** off and laughed as I blew your pitcher up son.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Dude, is it really that big a deal where he hit it and the results of the hit??

It really is not that serious bro... let it go.

In for pics of more chicks :D:D

My thoughts exactly, by the way some people post youd think they're all Major players. If Pete here is a co-ed superstar so what, that's why there are different levels of play. Stay classy people. BTW any time you go middle and get a hit its GTG

squirt

strokin and swingin
lol says the one clamoring for pics of some random chick in vermont. whats the big deal about some girl catcher?

So you would rather ***** about a guy's placement of a ball playing a rec sport INSTEAD of checking out cute chicks... You, my friend, are a butt pirate...:rolleyes:

alberts35

Addicted to Softballfans
I personally asked for the photos to be removed as its ridiculous for men to be gawking over an underage girl....even if she's not underage she looks close enough....

MrCharcoal

True Beaut
This thread is less than 48 hrs old and the pics are gone. I can not see the pics. I want to see the pics too. Wtf!

Btw OP - I've played in many-a crappy fields before. I feel your pain.