Incoming! Look Out!

petebanta

Addicted to Softballfans
I put my GoPro on the backstop for a game a couple weeks ago, set it to take pics at 1 sec intervals, and let it run all game.

After the game, I looked through, and found this pic of a come-backer I sent back at pitcher when he threw yet another outside pitch, and I decided to swing at it this time...

comebacker.JPG

Looks like River Dance! LOL!

Yes, I apologized for it. I'm a pitcher, and I always say sorry for middle shots... I also know better than to throw pitches 1+ feet outside.

Rest of the shots were fairly boring... you get what you get when only taking 60 pics/minute...

PracticeSquad7

Addicted to Softballfans
Middle shots that the local women's teams hits look harder than that. They barely get out of the box by the time they are in the outfield. You are halfway down the line and the ball is barely past the pitcher...

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
WTF is the LF so far off the line? I bat lefty and would lace it down the line.

Still cool pic. Love the wide angle.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I love the guy that goes middle in coed due to "yet another outside pitch."

Just hearing that, gives me an idea of talent level of playrs.......I see that "outside" pitch, then it goes into the left centerfield gap...Not middle. Pitches in the middle of the plate go middle. Taking an inside outside pitch middle is the sign of a poor hitter who's trying to pull and outside pitch.....But, I digest.

Last edited:

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
Talent is hitting a ball that is slow pitched anywhere but at the pitcher in lower division coed. I know its part of the game... just not a fan!

KDEflyers

Addicted to Softballfans
Outside pitch for you should have gone into that huge hole between the left fielder and the line.

MMMMMMMMM Jessie-Lyn

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Where's the love for Jessie-Lyns backside?

Prob the best thing going in this pic...

Unless she's under age then I digest as well

JonShaff

John 3:16
Just hearing that, gives me an idea of talent level of playrs.......I see that "outside" pitch, then it goes into the left centerfield gap...Not middle. Pitches in the middle of the plate go middle. Taking an inside outside pitch middle is the sign of a poor hitter who's trying to pull and outside pitch.....But, I digest.
and a lot of rec league players get mad at me for hitting middle on a pitch down the middle...print screen

oppo

Coach
1- That ball should have been into the big gap down the line.

2- Why is he moving away from the ball instead of snapping it off?

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
only place that pitch would be going is down the opposite field line... learn some bat control!

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I think its kinda a cool idea to have pics taken like that during the game......but seriously where are the other pics of all the other ladies?

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
Seriously bro, you took pics every second and you didn't include a frontal view of catcher in this post?