Incoming! Look Out!

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Blessed art thou with gainful softball knowledge who lay eyes upon this thread

petebanta

Addicted to Softballfans
Ahhhh... it's the usual high IQ -level in here, but I digest (learn English)...

A few things...

* Not an "I am awesome" post. I know all of you insecure guys always feel the need to reply "Dude, I hit better than you" for any hit post/pic on here. We get it... you're SO good... you would have, of course, hit it right to the exact spot you decide on (or over the fence, you slugger, you), like you always do, Mr Awesome (sure, Buddy... sure you do...)... Grow up, already... ::Rolls Eyes::

* The wide-angle of the GoPro plays some visual tricks. The fence here is 280-290. 225?! I wish! LOL! It is not the nicest field around. We don't have many nice fields in VT. But, we get it... again... your field(s) are nicer... good for you. Yes, I'm jealous. That must make you feel good to point out that fact, or else why bring it up...?

* To the apparently visually-impaired person who tried to claim I was "halfway down the line" as it passed pitcher: Seriously? I haven't even finished my 1st step! I mean, it's right there in the picture... duh.

* It is an ASA bats only league. The bat is a Z-1000. We are self-umped. The cones are for outfield, and for point-of-no-return for 3rd to Home. That's our rules. I know, I know... your rules are better and ours are dumb... what the heck is wrong with us?!?!?

* Yeah, I would have liked to see the guy @ 1st move, too. He was safe. I was safe. It was only maybe .1 seconds from the swing... jeesh...

* Another genius referenced some other post about 300' hits.... again, something I wrote taken out of context/misunderstood. But whatever floats your Troll Boat...

As usual, I'm so glad I shared (not)! Well, at least 1 or 2 people had something mature & constructive to say (thank you)... more than usual, at least... ::More Eye Rolling::

And you can forget about any more pics of the cute catcher (3000 pics from game in total) after you spend 5 pages being dinks... You don't deserve them... :p

Last edited:

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
shoot. i wish our fields were only 280-290. if you are so impressed and amazed by someone hitting the ball 300, what do you consider a shot?

and constructive criticism: learn to go oppo. "it was an outside pitch" should never be a reason to blow middle. that means all you do is pull and decided thats what you were gonna do before the pitch. esp when they give you that much room, damn, i wich theyd shift like that for me.

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey petebanta, I didn't say anything negative about your picture, swing, field, etc. Am I still disallowed the pictures of the catcher? Tell ya what, if you PM me pics I'll give you a spot on my team if you're ever up here in Canada (Ottawa specifically) regardless of what these guys say about your swing/field/blah blah. :D

She looks damn cute. I've got an anticipation hard on.

squirt

strokin and swingin

A few things...

* Not an "I am awesome" post. I know all of you insecure guys always feel the need to reply "Dude, I hit better than you" for any hit post/pic on here. We get it... you're SO good... you would have, of course, hit it right to the exact spot you decide on (or over the fence, you slugger, you), like you always do, Mr Awesome (sure, Buddy... sure you do...)... Grow up, already... ::Rolls Eyes::

* The wide-angle of the GoPro plays some visual tricks. The fence here is 280-290. 225?! I wish! LOL! It is not the nicest field around. We don't have many nice fields in VT. But, we get it... again... your field(s) are nicer... good for you. Yes, I'm jealous. That must make you feel good to point out that fact, or else why bring it up...?

* To the apparently visually-impaired person who tried to claim I was "halfway down the line" as it passed pitcher: Seriously? I haven't even finished my 1st step! I mean, it's right there in the picture... duh.

* It is an ASA bats only league. The bat is a Z-1000. We are self-umped. The cones are for outfield, and for point-of-no-return for 3rd to Home. That's our rules. I know, I know... your rules are better and ours are dumb... what the heck is wrong with us?!?!?

* Yeah, I would have liked to see the guy @ 1st move, too. He was safe. I was safe. It was only maybe .1 seconds from the swing... jeesh...

* Another genius referenced some other post about 300' hits.... again, something I wrote taken out of context/misunderstood. But whatever floats your Troll Boat...

As usual, I'm so glad I shared (not)! Well, at least 1 or 2 people had something mature & constructive to say (thank you)... more than usual, at least... ::More Eye Rolling::

And you can forget about any more pics of the cute catcher (3000 pics from game in total) after you spend 5 pages being dinks... You don't deserve them... :p

Aww come on man.. at least PM me the pics of 99, i never said anything bad.. :D

makinthemagic

Part Time Player
only dude wearing softball pants going middle on a coed team wearing knee high socks yapping about outside pitches when they have a big papi shift on him on a field that looks to be a little league ball field. Best thread of the day so far.

Look at the bench on the far right.

rotflmgdao

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
No one mentioned the amazing dugout they have an the field. Scroll all the way to the right and be amazed!!

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
some one please tell jesse lyn shes playing softball NOT soccer and while your at that tell the doucher on 1st he has to start running when he sees the ball hit on the ground...Okay Bbbbyyyyyeeee!!!!

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Your parentheses suggest you're a bit hurt in the butt region. May I suggest either being fully butthurt or just taking the lashing and gaining awareness of your situation. Can't play both sides. Pics of all the ladies pls. No fattys

A few things...