Incoming! Look Out!

petebanta

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh, and the whole team is #99. Sponsored by 99 Restaurant. So, careful about asking for a generic 99...

petebanta

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh, and GoPro's are THE BOMB! <3 THEM! Best $300 you can spend. Great for shooting ski/snowboard videos, like this...

Last edited by a moderator:

kobe008

Addicted to Softballfans
If I were the SS I would of had it and turned the DP.

Do you always wear pants and long sleeves when it appears to be pretty warm out? Pitcher appears to have no sleeves at all.

We need more people to post pics like this so they can be over-analyzed.

petebanta

Addicted to Softballfans
If I were the SS I would of had it and turned the DP.

Do you always wear pants and long sleeves when it appears to be pretty warm out? Pitcher appears to have no sleeves at all.

We need more people to post pics like this so they can be over-analyzed.

No, you wouldn't have... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was pretty warm by end of game. Started at 10am, and when I arrived at 9 to line field it was only 60 degrees.

I wear pants up until about mid-80's and humid, then they get too hot, but I slide alot or go to ground after balls off the mound, so I like pants vs scabs.

Few other pants guys in league, but we are a rare breed... never understand why people think pants in softball are notable/big deal... ? :confused:

LetTheBigDogEat

The Veteran
No, you wouldn't have... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was pretty warm by end of game. Started at 10am, and when I arrived at 9 to line field it was only 60 degrees.

I wear pants up until about mid-80's and humid, then they get too hot, but I slide alot or go to ground after balls off the mound, so I like pants vs scabs.

Few other pants guys in league, but we are a rare breed... never understand why people think pants in softball are notable/big deal... ? :confused:

you dive at balls off the mound?

petebanta

Addicted to Softballfans
OK, OK, More pics of the catcher...

For the SBF Bros (you pervs)...

face_shot.jpg

Best/Closest Front Pic

in_position.jpg

A bunch of these to choose from

Happy now? Yes, she was cute, IMO. I'm very happily married for 20 years, so I don't notice... much...

Also, on review of the pics, I realized that my middle shot was actually a double, and the guy on 1st actually scored (RBI!), believe it or not (and, yes, I can prove it... but don't make me... OK?). So, not even close to a DP.

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
Also, on review of the pics, I realized that my middle shot was actually a double, and the guy on 1st actually scored (RBI!), believe it or not (and, yes, I can prove it... but don't make me... OK?). So, not even close to a DP.

how do you prove that that hit was a double? and i doubt it was. that ball is going straight to the LC (which since you cant push a ball, is playing in center
lol)

aaaaaaaa.jpg

maybe a single and you went to second on a throw home and the runner on first scored cause the catcher couldnt field the throw?

squirt

strokin and swingin
how do you prove that that hit was a double? and i doubt it was. that ball is going straight to the LC (which since you cant push a ball, is playing in center
lol)

aaaaaaaa.jpg

maybe a single and you went to second on a throw home and the runner on first scored cause the catcher couldnt field the throw?

Dude, is it really that big a deal where he hit it and the results of the hit??

It really is not that serious bro... let it go.

In for pics of more chicks :D:D