IncrediBall advice...

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
My buddy plays in a league that uses the awesome Easton IncrediBall. He currently has my 26 OG RT, 27 RTCK, and 28 TZ. He normally swings a 28oz bat. Has anyone had any experience with these balls that can offer up a bat recommendation? I'm thinking maybe the heaviest singlewall he can swing. Would endload matter? Possibly the Omega or NT?

sleepin4matty

Management Material
196958127p

This thing?

Jbird11

We use these indoors, in a dome league. The OG White Steel works well. No matter what bat you use, you gotta hit these things real square..

eddieq

The Great and Powerful Q
We use those in the t-ball girls leagues here. It's a RIF ball.

Try fielding a grounder - it's like trying to chase down a superball.

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
We use those in the t-ball girls leagues here. It's a RIF ball.

Try fielding a grounder - it's like trying to chase down a superball.

I don't know what ball you are using, but they are nothing like this... I've seen nothing but true hops. The only difference is that the ball doesn't hammer into the pocket of the glove like a regular ball.

We use Incrediballs for our indoor tournaments. After seeing over 100 games played last year and 30 thus far this year, I can honestly say I don't see a difference with any type of bat used - composite, metal or wood. The smoother you swing, the better the ball goes.

gofisch

It never occurred to me that they would use those for actual games. I just thought it was a practice ball. I use mine to throw against a wall, it bounces right back to you. Weird.

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
They are practice balls. Ive used incrediballs to do infield practince without gloves for years. Its a great way to teach using two hands for fielding. As far as hitting them goes, my advice is to find another league.

BigShep

Who's Your Daddy!
We use these indoors, in a dome league. The OG White Steel works well. No matter what bat you use, you gotta hit these things real square..

I don't know what ball you are using, but they are nothing like this... I've seen nothing but true hops. The only difference is that the ball doesn't hammer into the pocket of the glove like a regular ball.

We use Incrediballs for our indoor tournaments. After seeing over 100 games played last year and 30 thus far this year, I can honestly say I don't see a difference with any type of bat used - composite, metal or wood. The smoother you swing, the better the ball goes.
^^^ This is all true. Swing your current gamer and just work on your swing mechanics.

gofisch

They are practice balls. Ive used incrediballs to do infield practince without gloves for years. Its a great way to teach using two hands for fielding. As far as hitting them goes, my advice is to find another league.

Dam straight skippy.

eddieq

The Great and Powerful Q

Perhaps the larger ones give true hops and such. The girls league used the 11" version and I've seen balls hit the infield dirt and bounce straight up and over like a superball. We went to the Safe-T-Ball after that and it doesn't bounce around nearly as much.

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
I told him to find a new league as well. He says its the only show in town. I'll probably tell him to get a heavy NT. They aren't too expensive right now and at least then he'll have something decent to swing if they ever get a real ball.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
pretty sure you would want a heavier bat and try to keep contact a lil longer and like throw the ball off the barrel as to trying to get a rebound effect

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
I have played 2 of Chinny's indoor tourneys and I use my 28 oz OG RT and havent had any complaints. But like stated above, a smooth swing and square contact and the ball goes.

TEX1959

Addicted to Softballfans
Nothing seems to hit the 12 inch that well for me.
For me, my 28 oz OGRT seems to hit them best.
Main thing is dont try to kill them.
A good even swing with good follow throught seems to work best.
And hitting them square is the most important thing.

Johnhier78

We use 12in incredible soft touch in our adult coed slowpitch league. Its way different you have to hit perfect