Insane U White Gold

Aziatik

Just picked one up new for 170. Wondering how they are holding up for those that own them? Does the sweet spot stay small or does it open up over time?

4xtra

Player/Coach
the sweet spot opens at around 500 + swings
It is very good bat and pretty durable.
It will hit 220 at 1000 swings.

Aziatik

i believe the 220 is the number you get when you're doing a compression test at the 1000 swings.

Gotcha, thx...I play in a league in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. We don´t see compression tests. We can use any bat, just no senior league stuff...

Aziatik

yup...shipped it to a friend in KC who will bring it down to Mexico for me in a couple of weeks. Heard about the limited sweet spot and I´m sure my whole team is gonna want to use it so I decided on the more durable Demarini over Worth or Miken.

I´ll buy another one for myself in a month or so...probably an EST XL or Freak 30

did you pick up the insane from gs sports?

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
What was your impression of the bat?

I liked it. It felt good when you hit it right on the sweet spot, but it did take quite a few cuts for it to break in.

I like my White DC's and the Reckoning because of the bigger barrel, so i really have no use for this. Plus they shut down my utrip league out here, so i don't even swing my gamers much anymore. All ASA leagues out here...

Halo1810

I have 2 of them it was stiff at first but opened up pretty quick, and the sweet spot does expand as it breaks in. I have around 300 on one and around 100 on the other hitting 44/400's the exit speed is good and I am assuming it will continue to get better once fully broken in. All around a good bat IMO.