Insane Vs. DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MJL 00

the insanes are the exact same ****ing bat, just different paint

Well that's funny, was told Silver is 14 Juggy barrel and Blackout is the 15 Juggy barrel.

If ever swung them both you would have to agree, way different in sound...IJS

carry on :thumb:

Joker

Well that's funny, was told Silver is 14 Juggy barrel and Blackout is the 15 Juggy barrel.

If ever swung them both you would have to agree, way different in sound...IJS

carry on :thumb:

no they are the same bat. ****ing morons

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
All the re-issues of bats are all the same too,just because they say so right?

They aren't a true re-issue though. The Silver's were released first with the intention of the Blackout being released at a later time, which they were. I have both and have swung both in different weights. They all feel the same.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
They aren't a true re-issue though. The Silver's were released first with the intention of the Blackout being released at a later time, which they were. I have both and have swung both in different weights. They all feel the same.

Not refering to the Insane. Just other bats that were re-issued that were not even close to the originals in performance.

M

MJL 00

Futures :thumb:...........................................................

Raptor12

Star Player
my black insane sounds different than my silver, but all hit/performance/feel the same to me

Can confirm this too, the silver we have is a 27.5, blackout is 25.5, blackout is much more "pingy" but is a great stick. USA AM isnt close with 52s in my opinion.

M

MJL 00

I've been told this by two different people that had both (except they like the blackout more and sold the silvers)

No...

Can confirm this too, the silver we have is a 27.5, blackout is 25.5, blackout is much more "pingy" but is a great stick. USA AM isnt close with 52s in my opinion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:thumb: AGREE AGREE AGREE

Hit a 14 and 15 Juggy--- same as hitting a Silver and Black Insane barrel wise IJS, but what does this old fart know

Joker

i know what the store said that sells them. if they were different wouldn't you think they would advertise that to make more money? nah, businesses aren't looking to make money

M

MJL 00

Of course not he just knows..............

i know what the store said that sells them. if they were different wouldn't you think they would advertise that to make more money? nah, businesses aren't looking to make money

LMAO love it. Doesn't matter fellas both great bats right, at least can agree on that...:thumb:

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Also possible the Silver sold well and they wanted to advertise the blackout as the same instead of saying it's different.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
My black one is pingy/tingy as well, all are 27.5, I feel like they are a juggy barrel with a mercy handle, whatever it is I love how they swing for me and the results, the juggies have to much give for me

Status
Not open for further replies.