Insane Vs. DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
This is comical. If a bat is advertised as being different, people say it's a repaint. If a bat is advertised as being a repaint/reissue, people say the bat is completely different. People will believe what they want to hear.

M

MJL 00

^^^^°°this is so true guess that's why I just go with my own opinion :biggthumpup:

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
I've heard this as well. But I think it depends on the swing cause I know many people swing Juggys and swear by them!!

- I've swung juggies and found that the handle whip messes with my swing and I miss-hit frequently. I swing the USA aftermath because of the aluminum handle makes for more reliability.

I imagine that swing speed makes all the difference.

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
The Silver and Black Insanes were the same bats. Made at the same time, same everything. We were given the opportunity to change the colorways mid production and figured our customer would really enjoy a different look to it. Hope this clarifies things.

Joker

nah, you're lying. they are clearly different bats cause these guys that are smarter than everyone say they sound different

M

MJL 00

The Silver and Black Insanes were the same bats. Made at the same time, same everything. We were given the opportunity to change the colorways mid production and figured our customer would really enjoy a different look to it. Hope this clarifies things.

Sweet that's done now...

jkwoody22

League ball huer
nah, you're lying. they are clearly different bats cause these guys that are smarter than everyone say they sound different

Clearly all bats sound the same there could never be any variances in production from batch to batch as well as bat to bat, yes I read what Gary posted, but I'm clearly hitting my bats side by side with the same balls and the black one has a ping to it, not every hit but most, and not all my black ones just one, but thanks for the clarification

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
Clearly all bats sound the same there could never be any variances in production from batch to batch as well as bat to bat, yes I read what Gary posted, but I'm clearly hitting my bats side by side with the same balls and the black one has a ping to it, not every hit but most, and not all my black ones just one, but thanks for the clarification

What could explain it is... even though bats are made the same time same plant same production crew etc... The composite are still hand laid out.. so there is still an element of human production involved. There could very well be small variance in how some of them were laid out which might be the sound difference you are hearing and possibly feeling?

M

MJL 00

well the srv4b's were suppose to be all the same BUT ones made in Taiwan didn't seem to be as good as the ones made in China. Again as stated above, with anything made by human, there is possibility of human error.

Guess just gives MANY something to discuss argue whine cry b itc h etc. :yawn:

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I'm not bitching I'm stating the obvious I LOVE this bat and wouldn't change a thing, they all perform the same to me, as always joker has to be god and no one else can have an opinion, I know I know I'm playing into his game, it's just irritating, and no I'm not blocking you joker, I just like to argue, thanks Gary, keep up the good work and service

M

MJL 00

I'm not bitching I'm stating the obvious I LOVE this bat and wouldn't change a thing, they all perform the same to me, as always joker has to be god and no one else can have an opinion, I know I know I'm playing into his game, it's just irritating, and no I'm not blocking you joker, I just like to argue, thanks Gary, keep up the good work and service

I'm with ya Woody made same came out different HAPPENS HAHA:bigok:

M

MJL 00

torch will ship begging to mid January if you have a pre order.

is that's what said on FB Monsta site or????? This fella will believe it when a picture is taken of a stock of them in the "cave" till then NOONE will convince me on any date that is said...

IJS

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
torch will ship begging to mid January if you have a pre order.

I'm going to go out on a limb here to say there is no ****ing chance this will happen... The Bombardier has been at the same status for several months "awaiting shipment from China". The Torch hasn't even reached that status yet and you think it'll be shipping out to customers in 3 weeks?

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Believe it when I see it. With all the bs going on with the Bombardier I don't know why anybody is preordering anything from Monsta

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
This made me laugh pretty hard
FB_IMG_1450811492740_zpso2lw85ia.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking at past track record of Monsta, you would have to be a fool to think this would be any different.

For all the people who had issues with preorders from that company it's just the same amount who didn't have issues. People are much more likely to report a bad experience than a good one. People don't write great reviews when their order is fufilled cause that's what the company is supposed to do. Just saying this all my humble opinion. I'm not a Monsta fan boy. Just decided to give the company an opportunity and see fir myself.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Haven't they always had preorder issues dating back to the OG Monsta? Seems like their CS is always lacking, not to mention their owner seems to be the absolute nicest guy on earth.

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
For all the people who had issues with preorders from that company it's just the same amount who didn't have issues. People are much more likely to report a bad experience than a good one. People don't write great reviews when their order is fufilled cause that's what the company is supposed to do. Just saying this all my humble opinion. I'm not a Monsta fan boy. Just decided to give the company an opportunity and see fir myself.

Haven't they always had preorder issues dating back to the OG Monsta? Seems like their CS is always lacking, not to mention their owner seems to be the absolute nicest guy on earth.

They have had issues with every pre order. The OG Monsta was released months after it was supposed to be. I tried to give the company the benefit of the doubt as well but after dealing with the OG Monsta and DNA pre order issues, the benefit goes away. There is a guy that ordered the "Bombardier" in February and he's still waiting, just saw it on Facebook. But hey they are a good company because some people didn't have issues

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
They have had issues with every pre order. The OG Monsta was released months after it was supposed to be. I tried to give the company the benefit of the doubt as well but after dealing with the OG Monsta and DNA pre order issues, the benefit goes away. There is a guy that ordered the "Bombardier" in February and he's still waiting, just saw it on Facebook. But hey they are a good company because some people didn't have issues

I'm not here to support nor bash them. They are always exceptions to every single rule. I can believe that people have been waiting on the "bombardier" for close to year. Never said they were an amazing company to deal with. I personally haven't had any issues with them any of the bats I have ordered from them. Just playing devils advocate. I know of that "one guy" who got screwed over by (insert random company name here) and I'm sure you do too but that won't stop most people from going there and buying a product from them afterwards. At the end of the day it's someone's choice to go back to that company or not. Some do and some don't.

Ya estuvo 27

Part Time Player
I've never had problems with preorder but I also am close friends with a rep I already hit the torch it's redicilious hotter out of the rapper for sure. They just got in all bat parts and started assembly already so bats should be good to go in January.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Same old story. Every M is way hotter than the last which was way hotter than anything else on the market that was designed to approximate the legal limit that all ASA bats for the last 3 years have been subject to.

And, yes, mistakes happen. I'm sure all manufacturers have their issues. But, when they do, their CS usually goes out of its way to make it right. Typically, that's the #1 benefit to dealing with a small company, the CS. Not with the MonsTARD.

nz21

Addicted to Softballfans
If the DNA, Bomb, Torch, or whatever are at 1.22 BPF, shouldn't they kill the harder balls? Seniors are at 1.21 BPF. Just trying to figure out what's so great about these bats and mush balls. Also not caring about durability using the LC bats on a harder ball.

015reddog

Certified Slacker
If the DNA, Bomb, Torch, or whatever are at 1.22 BPF, shouldn't they kill the harder balls? Seniors are at 1.21 BPF. Just trying to figure out what's so great about these bats and mush balls. Also not caring about durability using the LC bats on a harder ball.

If you don't care, why ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.