Insurance

Ignefeus

I was wondering if anyone knew. Is it league for a softball league its a recreatioal league to play with no medical coverage for the players? I was told they only have insurance for spectators and automobiles. Its liability insurance the woman told me, no medical.

M22KLARS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
You dont want to hear it go to a different topic. I guess I hit a nerve or maybe I was just right about you and your softball skills.

Nah. I just like picking on people that have no sense of proper grammar. I can do this all day if you want to keep proving me right.

Ignefeus

Well played Mauer. Another jab to the heart. Keep 'em coming I love to laugh.

Not a jab, just wondering why that correcting grammar is what you like to do with your life. I could care less I typed something wrong what's the big deal? I asked a question if you don't know why respond? You like making jokes well they are real funny as you can see nobody laughed at them.

M22KLARS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Not a jab, just wondering why that correcting grammar is what you like to do with your life. I could care less I typed something wrong what's the big deal? I asked a question if you don't know why respond? You like making jokes well they are real funny as you can see nobody laughed at them.

Oh boy... He's from New Jersey. He's from New Jersey. He's from New Jersey.

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
i'll throw in a real answer

I dont think a league is "required" to provide insurance. They usually have everyone sign a waiver stating that injuries may & will occur. I was in 1 league that provided (and charged the teams) for insurance. a few people tried to use it, and got the run-around. so they stopped buying it this year.

Ignefeus

I dont think a league is "required" to provide insurance. They usually have everyone sign a waiver stating that injuries may & will occur. I was in 1 league that provided (and charged the teams) for insurance. a few people tried to use it, and got the run-around. so they stopped buying it this year.

Thanks for a real answer to the question.