Is the Torq that good?

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I haven't even gotten a confirmation for my Baker. It's been taken out of my account though. Gonna have to contact to see what the deal is

Check your junk folder, I checked mine and saw the email from them. my Torq should be here Saturday, as stated above, thanks for the heads up on the awesome deals.

Jusrah99

Lol...I didn't read through the whole thread before replyin to the above post, looks like you guys figured it out...

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans

Good mail day. The Torq came in. Feels more balanced than endloaded. Can't wait to get some swings on it.

WillW3

Starting Player
Got my Baker. Not a bad feel. Definitely feels better than the 14B1. Can't wait to put some swings on it.

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
Good mail day. The Torq came in. Feels more balanced than endloaded. Can't wait to get some swings on it.

My balanced Torq came yesterday. Got a 27 and it feels very light. Swings nice and easy....almost feels like a 26, which is nice.

Dan411

Star Player
Damn fine bat. I have stayed away from Easton for awhile due to the required break in time. We take BP pretty often though, so I thought what the hell, might as well pick one up for a winter project. I got a 27 EL utrip in November and already have 600 hits on it. First 100 and I thought no way will this bat get good, but every time it just gets better and better. When it hit 500 it really started to get good. It's the most fun I have ever had breaking in a bat.

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
Walked out to go to the tourney and what's at the doorstep at 8:10? yup, the bat. More end load than my 27 freak black. Put packing tape so the handle doesn't spin.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
I put about 60 swings on mine today it's about 70 out and junk balls, I hit a few out and this is by far the best Easton I have swung out of the wrapper.

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans

I put about 60 swings on mine today it's about 70 out and junk balls, I hit a few out and this is by far the best Easton I have swung out of the wrapper.

This is music to my ears. Work and Christmas shopping took up my 70 degree day. LSX, you need to help me put in some work on this thing. I need it game ready. This and the Wegs needs some TLC this offseason.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
This is music to my ears. Work and Christmas shopping took up my 70 degree day. LSX, you need to help me put in some work on this thing. I need it game ready. This and the Wegs needs some TLC this offseason.

If this gets better then it going to be there with any top bat. Most times I hate Easton's but this is totally diff than any Easton iv hi with before.

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't wait to try mine out. We can use both Utrip and ASA in our league so I was gonna break in the Utrip first, but of course I still haven't received that one yet :( Might have to take the ASA out of the wrapper early!

Last edited:

Hiltz

Built for comfort
crap shoulda got one before they sold out. damn canadian 1.40 dollar

Mine was $162.98 CDN after shipping and exchange. Even with the weak dollar, it was still worth it; cheapest I've seen them locally is $299 CDN plus 15% HST.

Hopefully mine clears customs and gets to me before March. :rolleyes:

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
You do take the hologram sticker off the barrel right? Just not the one on the handle.

Ballisttic

Star Player
One thing that i have not seen mention in this thread is the difference between the asa and the usssa.

I have both in 27oz EL and i bought the asa one first.

The utrip one is hotter out of the wrapper and gets way hotter alot faster.

I hit both this weekend and the asa one was way behind, but my utrip one is all webbed up and the paint chipped off the barrel both bats are under 500 swings.

The utrip one is 40'-50' further than the asa one.

PPC#12

Manager
I find that hard to believe... I don't think there is 40-50 feet difference between dc41 and a wooden bat

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans

One thing that i have not seen mention in this thread is the difference between the asa and the usssa.

I hit both this weekend and the asa one was way behind, but my utrip one is all webbed up and the paint chipped off the barrel both bats are under 500 swings.

I find that hard to believe... I don't think there is 40-50 feet difference between dc41 and a wooden bat

Even better to hear I bought the correct one. LOL

Ballisttic

Star Player

ok it could have been only 30'-40' and my asa show no signs of wear i was hitting worn out assorted asa 44/375s.

I think a white dc 41 has 70'-100' feet over a wood bat such as a corndog.

I have both and thats how it is for me.

Jusrah99

I have had a similar experience. Not sure if it's 40'-50' feet, but there's a significant difference. Seems like the ASA one needs to some work but it definitely has a lot of potential with more swings on it like any other Easton.

ozo974

Addicted to Softballfans
I got 2 27 utrip bal, took one out of the wrapper and gave her a few cuts.. Not impressed at all, I assume these need a lot of work.. Anyone have a OG 26.5oz LV1 to trade?? I will add cash with my NIW

WillW3

Starting Player
I got 2 27 utrip bal, took one out of the wrapper and gave her a few cuts.. Not impressed at all, I assume these need a lot of work.. Anyone have a OG 26.5oz LV1 to trade?? I will add cash with my NIW

Give it time. I got rid of my OG LV1 because my Torq was better.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
We but some more swings on my torq, major edition and sis salvo today and all 3 mashed the ball really good, salvo was a little behind the others but not by much.

Darracq

We but some more swings on my torq, major edition and sis salvo today and all 3 mashed the ball really good, salvo was a little behind the others but not by much.

I havnt been a Easton fan, but all 3 of these of these bats felt like they had 1000 sings on them out of the wrapper.