Is this a painted bat?????

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
If I'm correct the turbo had a metal sleeve inside. Have someone pop the cap and find out for sure.

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
Thats no miken, someone was testing out his painting skills on probably a SCN8??

If I'm correct the turbo had a metal sleeve inside. Have someone pop the cap and find out for sure.

that wont be necessary. It's already been determined the CF weave is of the OG eastons and the knob is definitely an Easton, a Miken knob wouldve shown that yellowish tan color with excessive wear

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys are aware that under the grip of a painted ultra is still the 207 number right? That's fool proof. Unless you gouge it out that will be there.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
this bat will produce

bomb.jpg

You should do shirt mockups, this is better than some designs I've seen :D

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I'm pretty sure I would buy a jersey with this for the logo, only the crossed out part would have "310 Feet"

UTEFAN

It does seem funny to me that these are banned. Its a good bat but not crazy hot in my opinion...maybe I need to break it in more....or learn to shave them like previously suggested:D

If it is an OG easton these took 1500-2000 hits to break in then they were lights out

midnight89

Bat Huer
First time I've seen on of these conversions. That bat is definitely an Easton. Handle looks like the original Synergy.

Unless this was just for practice, it would probably make sense to use a OG Synergy, Synthesis, Synergy + (OG SCX23 or reissue) and then paint it to look like an ASA bat.