is this forum "on?"

arther itis

payin' to get paid
Those recertified SB103 bats are still good, in my opinion. A guy on one of my old teams had one and it stood up to 44/375s as a team bat.

ShortYellowBus

Grab a UTrip Cuz. They’re cheap. I think $79 new with receipt from a reputable seller is the lowest price for the newest bat.

All the UTrip bats in the past two years have been pretty good in fact.

Skip the ASA...

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
Added a second one to break in and for backup. About 280 swings with hard balls and is good to go.

dirtyhands

Just picked up a 25oz Genesis. I'm excited to start swinging it. I've been off the field for a few years, but getting back into the game this season! I was a bataholic back in the day (first name basis with the UPS man) and don't intend to go down that rabbit hole again.

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
Just picked up a 25oz Genesis. I'm excited to start swinging it. I've been off the field for a few years, but getting back into the game this season! I was a bataholic back in the day (first name basis with the UPS man) and don't intend to go down that rabbit hole again.
Congrats look forward to your review.

jhitman

I was watching a exit velo video on a lot of the new bats. The new Andy Purcell Genesis tested at 108mph along with the Miken KP23. They were the outright winners. Maybe Louisville is back? Does anyone know more about this bat? I know back in the day the OG Genesis was an extremely hot bat.