is this webbing or cracking..

r8dr_rider

That will crack soon. Buddies Cado looked like that and it cracked mid season. You will definitely hear the thud sound when it’s dead. Swing away!

dunkky

not mine, thought about picking it up for 50. but sounds like that bat is worth 5 bucks. Thanks.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Someone beat the CRAP out of that bat. LX0's are pretty damn durable. Mine has a lot of use on it and looks a million times better than that one. I'd skip it.

Those are cracks, BTW. Any time you see diagonal seams you know you have a problem.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Spiral webbing designed to do that once it starts getting to hot and it just keeps unraveling till it's dead.

r8dr_rider

If someone is selling that bat they know what’s about to happen. I would not spend a dime on it. But if it were my bat I’d make everyone on my team swing it

dunkky

Someone beat the CRAP out of that bat. LX0's are pretty damn durable. Mine has a lot of use on it and looks a million times better than that one. I'd skip it.

Those are cracks, BTW. Any time you see diagonal seams you know you have a problem.

yeah.. that bat suppose to be a tank... i wouldn't be surprised if that was shaved... lol

having said that, if anyone has one and wanna let go for dirt cheap. let me know.

ShortYellowBus

Probably rolled it too much to break it in
Keep rolling it. That bat is the biggest turd ever made. This bat made bat doctors a lot of $$$.

If you live in super high elevations, perhaps this bat might be acceptable. There’s more satisfaction spending $50 on gasoline and lighting a crate of these turd bats on fire.

D-ROCK13

Jesus, my lx.0 had litterally thousands upon thousands of hits and tons of bp with super hard stuff and looked brand new still. I absolutely hated that stick but kept working it and working it thinking it would get good, never did, felt like a 4x4 on mi****s and sweet spot wasn't much better

dunkky

lol.. basically, what captain said to me. that bat is junk. Maybe I swung one of those shaved bats then, but that dude is legit, he wouldn't do something like that. anyway, the one i swung from my friend, man, it made that classic sound you would hear from a well broken in one from 2012 line. And the ball came off pretty good too.

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
that's a San Antonio special, everyone here loves those bats. my bro in law had at least 3k on it and it worked well for him. it got stolen tho.

i got a B4 with similar lines I've had it like that for a bout a year and a half, still going strong. if you can get it for 50 go for it.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Keep rolling it. That bat is the biggest turd ever made. This bat made bat doctors a lot of $$$.

If you live in super high elevations, perhaps this bat might be acceptable. There’s more satisfaction spending $50 on gasoline and lighting a crate of these turd bats on fire.

The LX0 is definitely not one of the better Eastons out there. I don't use mine a ton, mainly just for ASA league. Good cold weather bat. Very durable. Small sweetspot.

joey311

Star Player
Compared to the one I’ve seen this LXO is still in good condition IMO. Played in a modified league that used 650 launch balls a couple years back and a couple of guys on a team would pass one of these around. The thing look like it was going to explode into pieces. all the spirals were lifting up completely around the Barrel performed ok in my opinion but nothing mind blowing. I regret not taking a picture of it as I’ve never seen an Easton that beat up in my time so far. I would offer $30 for it take it for a test run and if it sounds alive I personally would get it. That’s if your that curious to try one out