ISA King Of The Hill Tournament

NC ISA St. UIC

Star Player
ISA King Of The Hill
Road To The Regionals

Gaffney, SC - July 9-11

Classes C, D, E, Womens

Class E - Entry Fee: $225.00
Prize Package: (Travel Money is based on 18 teams, otherwise prorated)
1st- Team Plaque, 15 T's, Paid Bid To South Atlantic Regionals, $25.00 per Team Travel Money.
2nd- Team Plaque, Paid State Tournament Bid
3rd- Team Plaque, 1/2 Paid State Bid

Class D - Entry Fee: $250.00
Prize Package: (Travel Money Based On 12 Teams)
1st- Team Plaque, 15 T's, Paid Bid To South Atlantic Regionals, $25.00 per Team Travel Money
3rd- Team Plaque, 1/2 Paid State Bid

Class C - Entry Fee: $250.00
Prize Package: (Based on 8 Teams)
1st- Team Plaque, Paid Bid To South Atlantic Regionals
3rd- Team Plaque

Womens - Queen Of The Hill/Winner Takes All
Entry Fee: $225.00
Prize Package: (Based On 8 Teams)
1st- Team Plaque, $50.00 per Team
2nd- Team Plaque
3rd- Team Plaque

Contact: Derek Setzer 828-381-7319 or Mike Caldwell 828-506-7610

Eballhero

<font color="#0000EE">SBF Fund Donor</font>
dirty d

good luck with this one hopefully you can get some teams we will be there for the fall state again if you have it...

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
good luck with this one hopefully you can get some teams we will be there for the fall state again if you have it...

Yall should come to Gaffney for the king of the hill. Good complex with pretty good fields. 300 all the way around except for the one small one that is 250 or so. Perfect field for a wood bat or women/coed

NC ISA St. UIC

Star Player
ISA King of the Hill

How many teams you got in this thing so far?

I have had alot of interest. I will start a team list in the next few days. If I had to guess, I would say between 15 and 20 in the E and 8 to 12 in the D. I hope both the C and Womens make but who knows.

Hey Brody, I will have the Fall State Tournament again this year. It will be October 16 and it will be in either Lenoir again or maybe Morganton. Also, I hope to see you guys in Gaffney for the King of the Hill.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
I have had alot of interest. I will start a team list in the next few days. If I had to guess, I would say between 15 and 20 in the E and 8 to 12 in the D. I hope both the C and Womens make but who knows.

Hey Brody, I will have the Fall State Tournament again this year. It will be October 16 and it will be in either Lenoir again or maybe Morganton. Also, I hope to see you guys in Gaffney for the King of the Hill.

Im glad to hear you have so much interest in the E so far. I will see what I can do about getting either Evercast in this or ALl Over Towing. If it is the latter, we will go under Evercast/All Over Towing.

Eballhero

<font color="#0000EE">SBF Fund Donor</font>
D we wont make the king of the hill

we are going to the Hooters Classic in TN, but will be at the fall state for sure, Gaffney is nice and I dont understand why there arent more tourneys in the area. D are the tourneys in you area (home area) still doing good?