ISA Nationals

nike17

Rec - talent but I play D
I have tried e-mailing and calling ISA to find out if there is going to be a women's Nationals on Labor Day with no luck. It is not listed on the website either. Does anybody know if they are having one in 2012? Thanks!

nike17

Someone at the ISA office e-mailed me back saying there is a Northern Worlds 9/1-2 in Maryland and it is listed on their website. Unfortunately, the tourney is not listed there so I replied to let them know but haven't heard back. Doing a search, I may have found it on a Maryland (Potomac) site, but have yet to get a response to the message I sent to them. I even spoke to the guy in our state who held the only ISA tourneys here in the last couple years and he said he never used to hear anything back from the office. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

nike17

Timmy usually gets back to people quickly. Not sure whats up with him not responding.

http://www.potomacsports.org/

that is the website..

Finally got in touch with him on his cell. Said he would get back to me within a couple days with details. Never did so I e-mailed and then called two weeks later. No reply to the e-mail but again he answered the call and said he would get me details in a couple days. Never did so I sent one final e-mail. Still nothing so they are going to asa instead.