Janesville/Beloit/Rockford

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Going 3rd shift, open to play again. Picked up on a Tuesday night team but open to play other nights of the week. Send me a message, I'll forget about this thread.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Wore a mouth piece before probably wear that again. More for keeping my mouth from shat talking then protection, but it works. lol

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Nah, I seen a dude catch a pounding once but he was talking **** to someones old lady.

The shooting i'm guessing your refering to happened at a park where the girls were playing fastpitch against a Madison team. Didn't have anything to do with the game.

WarHorse

Star Player
Nah I grew up in Betroit I know how bad that **** gets out there. Usually Wisconsin avenue and surrounding areas.

Any tournies coming up down there? Been looking for an excuse to go down and see the family and hit up Suds

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Hell, it's west side now in the 8th st area. Wisconsin they made nice(r).

There are always tournaments in Clinton.

WarHorse

Star Player
Is clinton still a trailer park? been a while since I been out that way.

That's kinda funny 8th street is the bad place now, since it's just up the road from the high school. I mean it was always ghetto as hell, but damn

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Clinton is a decent town, the school there is actually really good. There is a trailer park right across the st from the ball park basically. other then that Clinton is pretty decent.