Buyer Beware jasonkeener does not follow through

SleeepR21

WU-TANG
Jasonkeener agreed to buy multiple items, negotiated a price, and confirmed to buy. Asked for email address, and then never heard from him again. Left him messages letting him know when I can ship and a few days later that I am expecting his payment soon. He had logged on since then but still no response... Buyer Beware

jasonkeener

I do not understand how this is a buyer beware. Yes we agreed on a price and gave you address but no merchandise or money was exchanged. I have not responded because I have been busy working. I am actually about to leave to go get on a plan to Indy as I type this. This def should not be in here.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
SBF is unfortunately rampant with window shoppers and tire-kickers but I don't know if it is buyer beware. I don't really sell on here anymore because mostly its a waste of time.

RustyShakleford

I do not understand how this is a buyer beware. Yes we agreed on a price and gave you address but no merchandise or money was exchanged. I have not responded because I have been busy working. I am actually about to leave to go get on a plan to Indy as I type this. This def should not be in here.
a deal has agreed to and has not been completed. you have also failed to communicate. nobody is out anything and that is why it is buyer beware. this is the exact reason why buyer beware exists

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
He probably wastes an hour of a salespersons time trying things on and then buys online.

SleeepR21

WU-TANG

This site used to stand for certain things and one of them was when you commit to buy something, you buy it. And if you went back on your word or ignored someone you got shame blasted on the Buyer Beware thread. You've had ample opportunity to respond to my messages and let me know what was going on with you, but again I have received no such communication. It's especially frustrating when I've had other offers but have declined because of your commitment to buy my items. Keep your word, it's pretty simple, or if things come up let the buyer or seller know.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, it most definitely should be in here. Seller is passing on selling goods because YOU said you WOULD BUY the items. He shouldn't have to wait a week to hear back from you. You say you're gonna pay for something, pay for it.

wcoastsoftball

Yes, it most definitely should be in here. Seller is passing on selling goods because YOU said you WOULD BUY the items. He shouldn't have to wait a week to hear back from you. You say you're gonna pay for something, pay for it.

Or at the very least drop a quick memo saying you don't want it anymore. You weren't too busy to set the deal up....

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
SBF is unfortunately rampant with window shoppers and tire-kickers but I don't know if it is buyer beware. I don't really sell on here anymore because mostly its a waste of time.
Tire kicking and window shopping are one thing well two ha but when you say (yes i will buy) then you've made a deal and should follow through

SleeepR21

WU-TANG
Tire kicking and window shopping are one thing well two ha but when you say (yes i will buy) then you've made a deal and should follow through

My thoughts exactly... I'd have a lot more respect for him if he followed up after the fact giving his reasons for delayed payment or him changing his mind. Which he had plenty of time to do, almost 4 days. And that is another thing, if you say, "ok I will gift the $340 what's your email?" You've already done all the accounting in your head... I have enough money for my bills, gas, car payment, mortgage, etc. there should be no excuse. We settled on a price, show me the money!

I've dealt with plenty of tire kickers on here over the years, and I've had a few deals like this one too but this just pissed me off to no end. I was seeing red.

SleeepR21

WU-TANG

Thank you.

wcoastsoftball

And just so you know, this isn't that big of a deal to have this here. Just complete future deals or let the seller know you will pass on it. Within a reasonable time period.