Not GTG JC SCHELLER aka JSCHELL10 is a SCAM ARTIST!!!

XQUIZIT

<font color="#BDB76B">Buffalo Soldier</font>
JC SCHELLER aka JSCHELL10 is a SCAM ARTIST and a shady character. This guy started his own Fantasy Football league and asked members of Softball fans to play for $25 pot fee. A total of 10 players played making it a total of $250, First place getting $175, 2nd $50, and third $25.

LINK: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1083277

To make a long story short: My team went 15-0 in his league, I totally dominated his league and come time for me to collect my winnings, this scumbag is missing in action. And here is the shady part he LOCKS the yahoo fantasy football league, so I can not ask if the other guys that played in the league if they have gotten PAID their winnings. Which by now I doubt anyone got paid. I have tried to contact him several times via E-mail and PMs, I even called him once and still nothing! He has more than enough time to fix the situation or contact me to let me know what the problem is… So it pretty obvious what is going on, this scumbag is taking the money and running.

I knew he was new the SBF board, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and now I plan on doing something about his shady actions. I plan on starting a paypal dispute, and I highly recommend this to anyone from the softballfans board that played in his SuperLeetUltimateTeamScorers league to due the same and to let other softballers what a scumbag this guy is... and not to deal with him!!!

AJ22

Super Moderator
A paypal dispute from you sending funds back in August ? I believe you can report this, but you can't open a dispute.

You can open a dispute:

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Center to contact a seller directly and resolve a problematic transaction. You have 45 days from the payment date to open a dispute. Common reasons for opening a dispute include:

• You paid for an item but haven't received it and the seller is uncooperative or nonresponsive.
• You received an item that was significantly different than described.

Click the Report a Problem button in the Resolution Center to open a dispute. Then, provide more information about the issue and post a message to the seller.

Transactions older than 45 days cannot be disputed but should still be reported. PayPal tracks seller performance trends in the event we need to take action to protect other buyers.

And I don't believe you can file this under 'unauthorized activity'.

XQUIZIT

Highspeed AJ22!!! Looks like I'll report it then!! Thanks for reading and thanks for your services!! Highspeed!!!

I know he was new to the board, and only had two deals when he started his fantasy league!! But his Rep has grown some since then... I don't know... being a part of this board is way more worth than a measely $275... but too each's own... now I am just going to be alerting people to stay clear of people/bums like this... ie so they won't be burned for Bats or gear, etc...

AJ22

Super Moderator
Highspeed AJ22!!! Looks like I'll report it then!! Thanks for reading and thanks for your services!! Highspeed!!!

I know he was new to the board, and only had two deals when he started his fantasy league!! But his Rep has grown some since then... I don't know... being a part of this board is way more worth than a measely $275... but too each's own... now I am just going to be alerting people to stay clear of people/bums like this... ie so they won't be burned for Bats or gear, etc...

This is NGTG .. but please stick to your involvement.

I believe its $175 you are out. Do you have any proof that the other $100 was not paid out ? And if it wasn't, its on the other members who are owed by JC SCHELLER (aka JSCHELL10) to post their own feedback.

XQUIZIT

ok willco... Well, if they're from sbf he locked the league so I can't get in touch with them there... so unless they catch this post by chance... or like me, only come to SBF once in a great moon... it's going to be hard to know.. I hope some people come out and say were in involved in the league...you know...But... it's shame and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else...

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
In yahoo fantasy, you can view the manager's email addresses if they chose to make it visible. Have you looked?

XQUIZIT

Maybe im blind, but where did a sale or trade take place?

Ok, well this is a unique/ first time any one has did some like this on softballfans. Each season there 15-30 fantasy football leagues start on the SBF boards, where people pay to play for a pot. There is even a section fantasy here on SBF. And people network and play in these leagues. So, for someone to start their own league and to have members falsely put in money in a pot, just so they can take the money in the end with no intention to pay the winnings is not only shady, but warrants a NGTG feedback.

mmallstar

Addicted to Softballfans
Wouldn't this be a sale of service? Would be like someone being a middle man receiving the goods with not sending on. The middle man doesn't need compensation but works as a facilitator.

XQUIZIT

Wouldn't this be a sale of service? Would be like someone being a middle man receiving the goods with not sending on. The middle man doesn't need compensation but works as a facilitator.

Could be? Saturday bump!!

XQUIZIT

I have a feeling some one else is going to see this and is going to be owed money too... Please stand up!!

XQUIZIT

Monday bump to the top!! I'm hoping other softballfans member that took part in this scam come forward!!

XQUIZIT

Rcsd--
Yeah man it does suck.. And it looks like this guy hustled more us on the softballfans.. But I Plan on keep his name in the MUD so he won't do this in the future...

XQUIZIT

yeah...

That's a BS thing to do...
You said you called him, why not call him daily?

It's a low thing to do... there is some else on the board that is in the same situation I am... I have called and texted but no replies to my calls or text...so, I can't confirm its his number... and I don't want to be harassing the wrong person... although I do think the number is his... so, I pace myself on that until I know its really is this scumbag...

there should be some bad reviews for this guy any day now... just waiting...

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
XBL Gamertag: BadLuckCharm10
SBF SS was joey2525joey711. He may have a shipping address for him. With an address, you can usually find a phone #, or board bros that live near him.

He tried to do it with a hockey league, too. Just check his postings and talk to anyone that he has dealt with. Someone will have information on him through paypal or shipping address. I'm sure someone has gotten his phone number to compare yours with.

Last edited:

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
Last edited:

XQUIZIT

Thanks man!!!

Did you try contacting the people in this thread that said they were in?
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1083277

maybe joe27 still has his phone number?
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=13707890#post13707890

his email addy is [email protected]
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1053849

he was in this FFL also............maybe someone knows him?
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=13855746#post13855746

wow... thanks I appreciae it!!!

XQUIZIT

Still nothing! This guy pulled a
Disappearing act... Doesn't answer text, PMs, email, phone calls.. I hope he hung himself.. I'd feel better about the situation.. J/k

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
JC SCHELLER aka JSCHELL10 is a SCAM ARTIST and a shady character. This guy started his own Fantasy Football league and asked members of Softball fans to play for $25 pot fee. A total of 10 players played making it a total of $250, First place getting $175, 2nd $50, and third $25.

LINK: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1083277

To make a long story short: My team went 15-0 in his league, I totally dominated his league and come time for me to collect my winnings, this scumbag is missing in action. And here is the shady part he LOCKS the yahoo fantasy football league, so I can not ask if the other guys that played in the league if they have gotten PAID their winnings. Which by now I doubt anyone got paid. I have tried to contact him several times via E-mail and PMs, I even called him once and still nothing! He has more than enough time to fix the situation or contact me to let me know what the problem is… So it pretty obvious what is going on, this scumbag is taking the money and running.

I knew he was new the SBF board, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and now I plan on doing something about his shady actions. I plan on starting a paypal dispute, and I highly recommend this to anyone from the softballfans board that played in his SuperLeetUltimateTeamScorers league to due the same and to let other softballers what a scumbag this guy is... and not to deal with him!!!

**** I forgot about this I took second behind you..

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
This is NGTG .. but please stick to your involvement.

I believe its $175 you are out. Do you have any proof that the other $100 was not paid out ? And if it wasn't, its on the other members who are owed by JC SCHELLER (aka JSCHELL10) to post their own feedback.

I took 2nd and got nothing

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
some e-mails when I asked about payment after the season:
Please send an email to [email protected] so I can get the winnings mailed out asap. Please also include your team name and place you took in the subject line. And thanks for playing fellas!

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
Subject: just making sure you got my info for payment..

Sorry man. Yea i got it.

--------------------------------------------------------

XQUIZIT

406-647-8996 this is the losers phone number! I called the coward.. But he don't pick up! But here is his number if you want to ask for you cash.. But don't give up your hope.. Unfortunately.. Ok