Not GTG JC SCHELLER aka JSCHELL10 is a SCAM ARTIST!!!

XQUIZIT

<font color="#BDB76B">Buffalo Soldier</font>
BUMP!!! I have a update of this guy!! and a Pic... to be update soon!!

V-John

Addicted to Softballfans
I didnt do well enough to but I was in the league... I hope you get you money! Keep us posted....

XQUIZIT

Bump! I have this pictures of this guy from his and old ladies Facebook page.. Still pondering if I should post it...

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
after 18 months... you probably should :D

hope you get somewhere with this finally, buddy. you're as longstanding gtg as they come!

Jimmy34

Board Prick
after 18 months... you probably should :D

hope you get somewhere with this finally, buddy. you're as longstanding gtg as they come!

How funny is it that he has 2 feedback reviews and I'll bet he's been asked to ship first by guys who have been here for only a year or less not figuring he's been here since the site first started...:rolleyes:

XQUIZIT

Actually...

How funny is it that he has 2 feedback reviews and I'll bet he's been asked to ship first by guys who have been here for only a year or less not figuring he's been here since the site first started...:rolleyes:

True that!!

Last edited:

XQUIZIT

Silly noobies!! Hahaha

yeah, since he's got a few pages worth, before this dumb i-trader BS

http://forums.softballfans.com/search.php?searchid=28550713&pp=25

i might screw somebody over tomorrow :rolleyes:

Hahahhaha... Yeah Im NOOB!!! I was here back when the SBF had a shaved bat and painted bat section...hahahha... Thanks hert9!! I still sport my SYNDICATE TEE... The way how I feel is my RESUMÈ SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.. Sorry for getting a job and having a family.. But Im still love playing softball!! Always will!!

Jimmy34

Board Prick
True that!!

I saw the post before you edited this...I was being sarcastic that you have been here forever, same time as me, but the iTrader makes it look like you only have 2 deals...I know you're GTG, just think it's funny that a guy that's been here a year with 20 good reviews might see your 2 and ask you to ship first, :rolleyes:

XQUIZIT

Yeah.. I was here before they had the feedback feature.. Or else I would have over 100 Positive reviews.

XQUIZIT

still hasn't paid or refunded us

damn almost called dude before I seen the date, why bring up such an old post?

He still hasn't paid or gave any of us our Money back.. It's not right what he did.. there was 4-5 of us that never got our winnings.. if he wants me to take this post down of stop bumping it the top.. he needs to be a man of his word and pay us our winnings or give us all a refund.. I have pictures of the guy too.. pics of him playing ball.. and him of his wife.. I should still post them

XQUIZIT

Bump for fantasy baseball!!!!!
Hopefully he is not still on here trying to run any ff leagues!!