Jersey Fitting

jkemper87

The Veteran
Hello, my team is looking at getting full subs from Boombah. How do the jerseys fit? Do they run big, small, or similar to a normal t shirt? Also, we have a couple really tall guys. How is the length? Any opinions on the jerseys are greatly appreciated!

dbantz

Manager
I'm 6' 195 and usually wear a large tshirt in every brand. My Large boombah jersey my team purchased last year fits true to size with good length. Quality has been good as well. Not sure on really tall guys. Somewhat pricey compared to other companies, but I've been happy with my jersey that's going on a year old. Hope that helps some.

wdwlodge

Addicted to Softballfans
I think our jersies run pretty true to size. Everyone on our team loves them. None of the taller guys have complained about the length.

jkemper87

The Veteran
Thank you both for the feedback! We have gone with several other companies through the years and wanted to try something different. One final question...what material has your team used? They are giving me two different material choices, density and micro mesh. We have used a mesh type jersey before and it didn't breathe very well. I was hoping to get a material that didn't add to those hot nights. Thanks again for your help!

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
Had black boombah jerseys a few years ago. By far the best jersey I have ever worn. True fit, and was not any added heat.

wdwlodge

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you both for the feedback! We have gone with several other companies through the years and wanted to try something different. One final question...what material has your team used? They are giving me two different material choices, density and micro mesh. We have used a mesh type jersey before and it didn't breathe very well. I was hoping to get a material that didn't add to those hot nights. Thanks again for your help!

We went with the micro mesh. We have had some hot humid days in the 90's and everyone felt they were very breathable.

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
Boombah jerseys fit true to size and the material is great and breathes very well.
good luck