For Sale Jerseys, Pants,Turfs

jesseb

E Ball Hero
Everything I have left I combined in a new thread

Looking to unload some stuff i dont wear anymore

1. Black and orange. Schnieder Construction size xl has BLAUVELT and 5 on back $20 shipped as gift
2. White Red and Blue Rocstars size xl has a few small stains BLAUVELT and 5 on back $20 shipped as gift
3. Nike dri fit Lantek Communications Gray and blue size Large has 5 on back $20 shipped as gift
4. blue and orange m2 custom size 2xl has HA-HA and 7 on back $20 shipped as gift
5. Boobie Combatants white pink black size Large has blauvelt and 5 on back $25 shipped as gift
6. Fight Club black and pink size xl has 5 on back $25 shipped as gift Sold Sold Sold

Pants
1. size xl elite gray base with blue side panel $25 shipped as a gift
2. size 36 boombah gray with black and pink stripes $22 shipped as a gift
3. size 38 boombah red base with blue and white piping only worn 3x $30 as gift
4. size large worth red with black and white stripes $20 shipped as gift

Turfs
1. Mizuno Erupt low size 11 orange. still a ton of life left in them worn for about half season $30 shipped as gift
2. Worth white and black size 10.5 worn for 20 games or so. turf nubs still pretty good. $25 as a gift
3. Mizuno wave trainer g4 size 11 white and dark green . worn for half season of league the turf nubs are still in good shape $30 shipped

All prices are OBO and willing to hear trades as well

Last edited:

jesseb

E Ball Hero
Fight club is wicked clothing brand. Fits true to size as large. I'm an xl and its snug on me