John dailey vs. Jose canseco

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Just played a tourney on Sat with guys I know. Just watched the masters on TV and was putting 2 and 2 together....... in short, the softball players that MASH the ***** out of the ball can also drive a golf ball 400 to 500 yards. The problem is they are all slow, fat and in most cases over 40. And in all cases the softball people just drank beer and mixed drinks and got SMASHED! So I was wondering, if they both had about 3 months of masking practice, who would win? Jose or john? I mean, isn't John Daily exactly like a softball masher? ( fat, old, drinks beer and liquor during game, but can SMASH the plucking ball!) ?

JOHN DAILY FOR SOFTBALL!!!! WINNING!!!!

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Just played a tourney on Sat with guys I know. Just watched the masters on TV and was putting 2 and 2 together....... in short, the softball players that MASH the ***** out of the ball can also drive a golf ball 400 to 500 yards. The problem is they are all slow, fat and in most cases over 40. And in all cases the softball people just drank beer and mixed drinks and got SMASHED! So I was wondering, if they both had about 3 months of masking practice, who would win? Jose or john? I mean, isn't John Daily exactly like a softball masher? ( fat, old, drinks beer and liquor during game, but can SMASH the plucking ball!) ?

Completely different swings and I doubt daily is hitting 4-500 yeards either.

smith64778

BASS kinda Strange
Bubba Watson drives the ball the farthest on the PGA Tour and this past weekend at the Masters he had one 355yards

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci

Daly has never hit a drive 400 yards let alone 500 yards. He hasn't been fat in several years now and last I heard he hasn't drank anything either. This is a total fail of a thread...

Fudbelty

I Invented the Budle Play

TROLL-BANK-GR1.jpeg