Jolt bat review

longballaz

Banned User
JOLT ASA BAT REVIEW

16u in Glendale, Arizona

I picked up a demo of the new Jolt bat yesterday for our team to try. We have bp last night and then a short practice game with a 18u Gold team. I have been coaching club and HS for many years now and have a unhealthy addiction to bats. The Jolt is the byproduct of a company that has been making bats for other companies for quite some time. The business theme as I understand it is a simple factory direct program with a straight forward price at $198. Nothing more and nothing less.
In terms of the bat well it is solid and well made. It performs with the CF4 and the Easton Speed with a light swing feel. We also hit this morning in the cage with the Jolt so combined from last night we put well over 300 hits and there is not even a spider web in the paint. We were told the demo bat had about 800 hits on it when we picked it up. Performance of the Jolt is in question as it hits with the best of the new ASA standard bats and actually outhits some of the older ASA bats. What the girls noticed most about the bat was the sound. It has more of a cannon sound and the girls really liked it.
The Jolt swings fast and light. My understanding is there is a drop 10,9, and 8 but not sure which sizes for now. Our team ordered four bats based on last night and will beat the heck out of them over the next two months. If they perform and hold up like we think they will and at the price offered I think this Jolt is going to be a win/win for ABG and players.

JK

PS: out slowpitch (Glendale Fire Dept.) took bp this morning with the Jolt 34/28 with the same results. Hard to get excited over ASA bats but we really liked the pop and feel of the Jolt and for the price it is a great deal. We order one for the team and will see how it goes.

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
Great info fella! I'd have to give you a B- though. Your lack of pictures of the bat or video of the bat performing would have earned yourself an A for sure.

longballaz

Banned User
I am new to the board. How do you post a picture?
No video of the girls testing because most you guys are dirty old men :)