July 6-7th Gold, Silver, and Bronze NSA WSQ "Backyard BBQ" Danvile,IL

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
2nd Annual "Red, White, and Boom" Backyard BBQ Tournament
This year is the site of an Illinois NSA WSQ for Gold, Silver, and Bronze teams only! I am really excited for this. There isn't too much softball around this area and hopefully this can be a start of a great future with your support! I am still going to play it safe, so if doesn't look like gaining much interest I will switch to my normal cash tourney format (12 teams Max) and also run a 10 team rec coed. This is set for the weekend after 4th of July. There will be BBQ Smokers fired up from Danville's Finest Bud's BBQ, a beautiful kids park with splash and play area, and fireworks at 9 P.M. over the lake. Contact Gerry Gund- Illinois State Director to enter and can contact Justin at 217-799-0026, Facebook, or [email protected] so I know what teams are in. Thanks

WHEN: July 6-7th
WHERE: Winter Park E. 900 Winter Ave Danville,IL 61832
FORMAT: Double Elimination
TEAMS: 22 teams Max ( 12 minimum)
ENTRY: $255 ($230 Early)
PAYOUTS: Based on number of teams
UMPIRES: NSA Sanctioned
RULES: NSA
BERTHS: 1 World Berth per class
START TIME: 8:00 A.M. SATURDAY
FINISH: 5:00 P.M. SUNDAY
FIELDS: 2 Lighted 300' around

GOLD:
1.) Legion Of Boom
2.) Dogg Pound/Noiz Boiz/Bww

SILVER:
1.) Casey Inferno
2.)

BRONZE:
1.) Blockheads

CO-ED:
1.) Balls Deep
2.) BZO
3.) Franklin
4.) Hittin On Pitches
5.) Eakles Angels
6.) No Dogs
7.) Hithers From Behind

Last edited:

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
It would be good for NSA to get a 4th of July weekend tourney going. USSSA already has the Busch/Pepsi Classic, on it's 34th year, so the idea will work.

Good luck to you on this!

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
Im trying!! All teams are south or north and north silver state is same weekend as this. Hopefully I cancer atleast 12 in either divisions. That's why im running a coed cash also. Alot of tournies being cancelled because lack of teams