Women's Upper/Lower (Women's Qualifier)
COED Upper/Lower (Coed Qualifier)

WE HAVE A HOMERUN DERBY

For Entry, Contact
Dean Johnson
[email protected] or www.PlayNSA.com

DeanJ

Coach
Come by the AllDaySports booth for the latest gear. They will have plenty of AllDay dryfits, hats, shorts and full subs for sale.

See y'all there.

AZ NSA

The Veteran
So I'm guessing "all day" sports means this isn't a night tourney...?;)

What it means is All Day Sports is sponsoring the prizes. Dri Fit shirts for 1st place in all divisions and they will have a booth set up with additional product. They have some of the sickest gear on the market right now.

Shortyaz69

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya.... I was being facetious. :rolleyes: I'm aware of the sponsor, but thank you for the explanation anyway. ;):D

Regarding actual questions: 1) Day or Night tourney? and 2) When's the derby?

AZ NSA

The Veteran
The City of Phoenix has decided not to run the event any longer as to feel they do not have the staffing they need. So we have been approved to use the name.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
That's awesome, this used to be as popular as Gilbert Days and just died out hopefully you revive it. You should have them still announce to their league teams and post on website. I didn't get squat about it this year that's why I was wondering.

AZ NSA

The Veteran
We sent a flyer over to them and requested they let all their teams know. We are even providing a discount to COP league teams that enter. All Day is just as excited as we are to have the opportunity to host what used to be one of the biggest tournaments in the Valley.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
June 29-30 All Day Sports presents NSA's Phoenix Firecracker
@ Papago Softball Complex

picture.php

Men's Upper/Lower
Women's Upper/Lower (Women's Qualifier)
COED Upper/Lower (Coed Qualifier)

WE HAVE A HOMERUN DERBY

For Entry, Contact
Dean Johnson
[email protected] or www.PlayNSA.com

We sent a flyer over to them and requested they let all their teams know. We are even providing a discount to COP league teams that enter. All Day is just as excited as we are to have the opportunity to host what used to be one of the biggest tournaments in the Valley.

Whats the cost?

AZ NSA

The Veteran
If you are signing up to play, you can either sign up at playnsa.com (if your team is registered) or contact Dean Johnson.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
If we are not sanctioned but want to play in this tournament as a league team do we have to pay the sanction fee?

RODOJR13

Addicted to Softballfans
so really it's like a $25 discount for league team or $300 with a $50 discount

Last edited: