Just got an 15' LV1

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
My misses picked up a 25.5 for me yesterday, like the weighting has a great feel, gonna BP her today, I'll give some feedback on it later today

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
***UPDATE*** took about 100 cuts with her today, bat feels awesome! It's a bit softer than my 13' L1 hit some knuckle ball line drives and a few balls about 350. Very impressed with the first 100 swings. Will give another update when it opens up more.

blinkimgone04

Hey Cool !
my 25.5 lv2 weighs 25.8 with stock grip. she swings similar to my 26 oz cl22, which as most know, swings light.

My old 26.5 lv2 i traded was 27 even with stock grip.

10171073_10202750926366329_6207920553145734912_n.jpg

10251889_10202750926566334_4305709584849878523_n.jpg

have u weighed this bat? does it feel like a true 26? as for durability any webbing?

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
***UPDATE*** took about 100 cuts with her today, bat feels awesome! It's a bit softer than my 13' L1 hit some knuckle ball line drives and a few balls about 350. Very impressed with the first 100 swings. Will give another update when it opens up more.

You must crush. I ain't getting that type of distance.

smoke28

Addicted to Softballfans
Me either I can't get distance but than again we use 52 275 balls in utrip that turn into pillows in the heat

Cags

Star Player
That's country strong. I'll be you BP in flannel shirts jeans.

Seriously though, why the 26ozers? Just like the feel? Ever tried heavier?

PLayed with a guy named Banger down in St. George and he was the same way. 6 foot 3 maybe 4 and not buff but not skinny. He preferred the 26oz bats because he could generate more speed.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
PLayed with a guy named Banger down in St. George and he was the same way. 6 foot 3 maybe 4 and not buff but not skinny. He preferred the 26oz bats because he could generate more speed.

Being that big, he should benefit swinging heavier. I understand if its for control or he just prefers lighter bats though...

DWhitt

Addicted to Softballfans
im starting to wonder if i shouldnt go down to 26's. Just picked up a sp14b1 27oz and it feels like a dang 28oz....

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Hey, to each their own. Just wondering if there's a specific reason such as control, bat speed or feel. I've thought about going down an oz.

Agree, agree.... 6'3", 285. Swing 26 oz. It's all about bat speed. Plus, after 5 or 6 games at a tourney, us big boys don't have the stamina. :D Likewise, easier to control a lighter stick IMO for going oppo, etc. Additionally, blew up my left, bicep-tendon a year ago and try and put the least amount of stress on it as possible. Some of my furthest shots have been with a 26 oz. Mercy.

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
I've been using 26oz bats for a while now, as the guy said. I feel like I can put the ball wherever I want. That said, this bat is a keeper...Im getting another!!!!

BigEasy

Coach
Hey, to each their own. Just wondering if there's a specific reason such as control, bat speed or feel. I've thought about going down an oz.

I feel like I can launch a ball farther with a heavier bat, but I can launch one on command with the lighter weight. Not to mention, it's easier to spin the ball and hit line drive piss rods in holes and gaps.

NorthFlorida

Manager
I'm finally starting to get some good distance out of the LV2 and the sweet spot is definitely getting bigger each BP session. Threw a few more 44/375's into the mix to help open it up.

Cuzn

Manager
I'm finally starting to get some good distance out of the LV2 and the sweet spot is definitely getting bigger each BP session. Threw a few more 44/375's into the mix to help open it up.

I did what most wouldn't do this weekend, I pulled my LV2 out of the wrapper and used it in a tournament. I wasn't impressed as it was really stiff, but during one of the breaks I BP'd it. Maybe 20-30 balls and it seemed to open up. My first hit next game was a homerun and miss-hits were hit pretty hard. I don't think it has the distance yet, but the contact off the barrel was nice. Looking forward to it really opening up.

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
Y'all need to go to the gym......if its all about bat speed then why don't you pick up a 20oz fastpitch bat....