Kapow 12 super mule load 240 26.5oz

D-ROCK13

Put about 40 hits with classic ms and pro ms and a few 52s. Feel great straight out of the wrapper. 12 inch barrel and super mule load, id guess an ounce or so. Barrel doesnt start out stiff like other 240s ive swung (anarchy). Almost identical to the fab 4 Clark 220 except the handle is much stiffer/less flexy. Has the new 0 strain handle and it is nice, stiffer 1 pc feel but no vibration on miss hits. Really responsive barrel and great sound. Hopefully the handle is better than the last 220s and doesn't Crack at the connection

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Any idea what it tested at out of the wrapper, and after you put 40 swings on it?

I'm leery of Easton's 240 lineup. Hell, I'm leery of any bat that's really hot out of the wrapper.

D-ROCK13

Unfortunately no, don't test here for league or the unsanctioned tourneys I play in. By feeling I'd guess it tested under 250 from the start, super soft and hardly any different than my 220 og fireflex eastons. I was surprised how good it felt considering its a 240, the other 240s I've swung all felt stiff and rattled my hands. Wife got a 240 easton typhoon and it' feels the same as the kapow just less endload and more flexy handle

D-ROCK13

put another 40 or so on it, really good. perfect weighting and feel with all balls and good sound too. not too much to complain about so far. no flex or wobble and paint looks new

D-ROCK13

Must update and say now that's its really hot here, all my easton 240s feel dead and sound awful compared to my other 240s.