Kercher or Mach 1

jhitman

Just started hitting the ASA Krecher from 2020 for league and it hits the 52's really well. Sorry haven't tried the Mach 1 but heard it's a good bat as well.

jhitman

One small caveat: I swing 30oz bats.

The 30oz Mach 1 is hotter than the heaviest Krecher offered.

Krecher swung like the Freak Platinum. If you liked that bat, you’ll like the Krecher.

Is the new Krecher (white w/red and blue) the same as the Army green one form last year just different graphics????

jhitman

Sorry, I haven’t hit the new version yet.

No problem. I saw a bat vide with the Bat Bros. They demo most all of the new bats and they had said the new Krecher 2021 was the eaxact same bat just different graphics. I am picking up one tonight from a local bat rep.

LikeTheWrap

Star Player
The only difference between the Mach 1 and the Krecher is the handle flex. Mach 1 has the stiffest handle Worth offers, Krecher has the medium flex. This is from the Worth rep I chatted with. So...

LikeTheWrap

Star Player
I got the chance to swing these side by side, so to speak. They're very very similar. The Krecher is pretty stiff (which I prefer to a lot of flex). The Mach 1 is very slightly less flexible. It swings like a one piece. Performance-wise, they're pretty much the same.

chile

Bad Ape
a buddy of mine just hooked me up with a mach 1 so we'll be checking it out this weekend...1st swings in almost 2 yrs. should be fun.