LTB KONA Coffee (Hawaiian Bros???)

landsharklager

GDC MULTI-PLATINUM MEMBER
Any Hawaiian Bros out there who can get me some pkgs of REAL Kona Coffee? the crap at the grocery store here sucks. would like a box of several bags shipped to Mo.

One of those flat rate boxes may be the best way to ship, not sure....

Thanks.

ktown808

The Unknowns
I will check the store today...how much are you willing to pay tho? And how much are you looking to get? Beans or ground?

landsharklager

I will check the store today...how much are you willing to pay tho? And how much are you looking to get? Beans or ground?

Prefer Grounds but don't care, either way. My Grinder is out of commission currently. :(

About how much can get packed in a Large Flat Rate box from the post office.

As for Pay. I haven't thought that one through fully. Not like $300 worth by any means, I'd go probably online for something like that. Just can't get pure Kona coffee here in Mo, that stuff was some of the best coffee I've ever had.

We can figure something out on pay:D.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If you are gonna get it shipped in, get the beans. Screw the ground. You can get a grinder for @$10-20 that works fine. And it'll taste sooooooooo much better.

landsharklager

If you are gonna get it shipped in, get the beans. Screw the ground. You can get a grinder for @$10-20 that works fine. And it'll taste sooooooooo much better.

Yeah, I need a new grinder anyways. This could be my excuse to the wife.

Beans it is.

I just hope if I don't go through them immediately they don't go rancid

I'll need to get some air tight container.......

Psykout

San Diego Vinci Rep
Yeah, I need a new grinder anyways. This could be my excuse to the wife.

Beans it is.

I just hope if I don't go through them immediately they don't go rancid

I'll need to get some air tight container.......

You can throw them in the freezer without any problem. :eek: Keeps them fresh until you want to grind them! :D

Psykout

San Diego Vinci Rep
Freezing is the worst thing you can do for beans. It destroys the natural oils in the beans.

You don't want to freeze them for years but it is ok for short periods. Ideally an airtight container kept in a cool dry location is best...