Need Help Kwik question

AydenB00

The Rookie
Ebay letting you cancel auctions now after they are over is ****ed. All that above is true, with the exception of the tracking # when the buyer said they didnt get it. Thats not always true. UPS/FedEx/Postal often leave at the wrong place, damage something and leave it, etc. Not over just because tracking says it got there every time.

right that was some bull****, I didn't even know they could do that. that's why I pay like right away as soon as I win something and then bam, dude emails aand says hey bud the item sold for way to cheap I cant let you have it. wtf is that ****

AydenB00

The Rookie
we are talking about ebay/paypal policies in general. i made that very clear

dude stop with ebay/paypal. your only talking ebay they don't have the same policies and are not the same company. its not like you call ebay and you have a problem and they can transfer you to paypal. no you have to call paypal an entirely different company to solve your problem

RustyShakleford

dude stop with ebay/paypal. your only talking ebay they don't have the same policies and are not the same company. its not like you call ebay and you have a problem and they can transfer you to paypal. no you have to call paypal an entirely different company to solve your problem
none this has to do with you being wrong. quit trying to bring up random ****

AydenB00

The Rookie
none this has to do with you being wrong. quit trying to bring up random ****

1. I'm not wrong. 2. ebay does have policies BUT they don't follow them. I'm not disputing the policies they have in writing. you seem to think that but I stated a personal experience and you seem to want challenge that. like I said get off your high horse cause not everything is candy canes and lollipops in your world. what are you now 35, just cause your parents didn't love much as a little kid don't take it out on the rest of us

Country469

You claim to be a UAW worker, stop talking. You're good at assembling things over and over, not thinking. You are the problem.

RustyShakleford

1. I'm not wrong. 2. ebay does have policies BUT they don't follow them. I'm not disputing the policies they have in writing. you seem to think that but I stated a personal experience and you seem to want challenge that. like I said get off your high horse cause not everything is candy canes and lollipops in your world. what are you now 35, just cause your parents didn't love much as a little kid don't take it out on the rest of us
what policy don't they follow?

RustyShakleford

i did. you said the guy had 2 on his feedback score. on the link i posted and the screenshot it says after 90 days of your first sale it may not be held. so it would still be within their policies if he has been doing deals for more than 90 days.