Need Help Kwik question

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
EBay made me wait 2 weeks for funds until i hit 40 sales or something. Now it's instant.

Here's how i responded to a guy, with 1 feedback, that asked why i would ask to have him ship first. Once he said no, and for me to check fb for gtgs, i said I'd pass. Its not worth the headache.

Last edited:

AydenB00

The Rookie
oh, so you just want to put it on 1 situation that may not be within the parameters of their rules. no bet, **** off

exactly. so get off your ****ing high horse that you think your on, until you live a situation you don't have a clue what your talking about because some rules/guidelines don't mean jack especially when you talk to dumb ass customer reps that, either just started or are just to stupid to know what they are doing

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
exactly. so get off your ****ing high horse that you think your on, until you live a situation you don't have a clue what your talking about because some rules/guidelines don't mean jack especially when you talk to dumb ass customer reps that, either just started or are just to stupid to know what they are doing

You're really not helping yourself at all right now

RustyShakleford

i will gladly bet you that ebay/paypal will hold funds on transactions for new members or people with issues. but you want to look at 1 transaction cause you know i'm right

clearly paypal and ebay have a business connection

AydenB00

The Rookie
i will gladly bet you that ebay/paypal will hold funds on transactions for new members or people with issues. but you want to look at 1 transaction cause you know i'm right

clearly paypal and ebay have a business connection

well how can you be right if it happened to me. clearly you cant be right. how many transactions would it have to take? do I have to round up all the people it happen to. damn dude you are an idiot

RustyShakleford

well how can you be right if it happened to me. clearly you cant be right. how many transactions would it have to take? do I have to round up all the people it happen to. damn dude you are an idiot
i can be right because you are not the only person that uses ebay

RustyShakleford

to prove me wrong you would have to show that no one gets their funds held by ebay/paypal. i'll take that bet $1,000,000

RustyShakleford

pay me my mother****ing money

lFUcaLT.png

6kPBVIv.png

Last edited:

AydenB00

The Rookie
to prove me wrong you would have to show that no one gets their funds held by ebay/paypal. i'll take that bet $1,000,000

your only posting screenshots of ebay policy when I stated it had nothing to do with ebay because they said it was on paypal. you try to cover yourself with this ebay /paypal thing when they are separate. get with the program man. you might think your slick with these other morons that aint onto your little ***** tricks. everything you ever say in posts is always a redirect to try to make yourself look good

sleepin4matty

Management Material
The screenshot he posted above isn't a policy screenshot, it's an email stating that funds are not available due to a seller being "new"...why disagree with something so obviously a policy?

RustyShakleford

your only posting screenshots of ebay policy when I stated it had nothing to do with ebay because they said it was on paypal. you try to cover yourself with this ebay /paypal thing when they are separate. get with the program man. you might think your slick with these other morons that aint onto your little ***** tricks. everything you ever say in posts is always a redirect to try to make yourself look good
you're trying to twist things around cause you are wrong

RustyShakleford

i have a screenshot from ebay saying my funds are available after being held and a screenshot of my email from paypal saying my funds are available after being held. that covers them both who are connected. pay me my mother****ing money

bmoses121

Extra Hitter
The issue is protection. Ebay offers buyer protection, SBF does not. On Ebay the seller needs to provide confirmation that the item was received, typically via tracking numbers uploaded to Ebay either when shipping was purchased thru Ebay or uploaded by the seller. If the item cannot be proven to be delivered Ebay refunds the buyer & is reimbursed by the seller through Paypal (usually why seller funds are held until sellers have an established record). The opposite is also true. If a buyer claims to not have received the item but tracking numbers confirm its delivery the seller has no obligation to the buyer anymore as the transaction is considered complete.

Additionally Ebay offers "item not as described" protection (which SBF does not). If the item is not as was stated in the item description it is possible to obtain a refund, even if the seller makes the item a "no return" item.

These are all Paypal benefits when purchasing Ebay items. I do not accept other forms of payment on Ebay as they do not offer the same level of protection.

I am familiar with their rules and regulations intimately as I have been a top-rated seller on eBay for 15 years with over 6000 positive feedback.

SBF does not offer these protections so trust is earned here, as it is with the real world. I have shipped bats out first many times & paid before receiving many times. I have also offered to ship to a trusted third party member here on SBF.

Read into this how you will but Rusty is correct.

AydenB00

The Rookie
he is not correct in my situation, in which the bet was originally placed on. so if he wants to continue place a bet and I will prove you wrong in my situation. its pretty simple. and to solve all here just sign up for PAD through paypal and be protected seller doesn't get the funds til you get your product

Country469

Ebay letting you cancel auctions now after they are over is ****ed. All that above is true, with the exception of the tracking # when the buyer said they didnt get it. Thats not always true. UPS/FedEx/Postal often leave at the wrong place, damage something and leave it, etc. Not over just because tracking says it got there every time.

AydenB00

The Rookie
i have a screenshot from ebay saying my funds are available after being held and a screenshot of my email from paypal saying my funds are available after being held. that covers them both who are connected. pay me my mother****ing money

I guess your fat head don't get it, your situation doesn't matter 2 ****s to me and that's not what we are talking about

RustyShakleford

he is not correct in my situation, in which the bet was originally placed on. so if he wants to continue place a bet and I will prove you wrong in my situation. its pretty simple. and to solve all here just sign up for PAD through paypal and be protected seller doesn't get the funds til you get your product
no it wasn't. you are a weltching *****