Lakewood, CO

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I thought he was gonna puke. Or maybe it was, I was hoping he was gonna puke. Did he head back to CA yet? Today/Sat AM might be the only day of decent roads til next week.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Okay, I am very slow and don't tend to search my own name often lol, but what the eff is this lol? I'm no hater! More power to everyone! I will keep it real with you, give you an honest opinion (even if unwanted), and I don't have a problem saying what is on my mind. But in no way am I hater! I support anyone who asks for it, except the scammers. I hate them. :D.....So please, explain to me how I'm a hater.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Okay, I am very slow and don't tend to search my own name often lol, but what the eff is this lol? I'm no hater! More power to everyone! I will keep it real with you, give you an honest opinion (even if unwanted), and I don't have a problem saying what is on my mind. But in no way am I hater! I support anyone who asks for it, except the scammers. I hate them. :D.....So please, explain to me how I'm a hater.
Did you search "hater" and find this thread? I am :confused:
I heard that Lakewood is pretty famous for it's gay resorts, cld def. explain a lot about this thread...

:rolleyes: I think Lakewood is more famous for meth labs than gay resorts. And you don't hear much about meth labs anymore.

PMDawn

Banned User
It's good to have goals.

You can join the Mile-Hi Club without leaving the ground.

i think its one of them de ja vu things
or a dream that's tryin to tell me something
or will i ever stop thinking about it...
i dont know, i doubt it....