Lakewood, CO

Sorry if I didn't get that this was about lakewood colorado, I just assumed threads like that would be in the regional forums so I just assumed it was a new company.

I really don't appreciate being called a terrorist. I live in New York and had a cousin that passed away in the world trade center on 9/11. You just don't throw those words around like they are nothing. Call me something else if you think I'm doing something wrong..or just tell me what I did wrong. But I really feel like that was uncalled for.

Last edited:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Sorry if I didn't get that this was about lakewood colorado, I just assumed threads like that would be in the regional forums so I just assumed it was a new company.

That's what you get for assuming.
Besides, we don't have a proper regional section...ya know, something like "Rocky Mountain Region". (hint, hint)

That's what you get for assuming.
Besides, we don't have a proper regional section...ya know, something like "Rocky Mountain Region". (hint, hint)

It would technically be a southwestern state by your regional definitions, or a midwestern state. Either way this is completely ridiculous

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
It would technically be a southwestern state by your regional definitions, or a midwestern state. Either way this is completely ridiculous

You posts here have been ridiculous. But that is neither here nor there. Now kindly STFU.

Last I knew Storkie, this was a free country, so no one has to STFU.

It's probably because even though i was confused about the Lakewood Colorado thing I still have more actual common sense then some people here..not naming names. So I guess that's why they want me to stay quiet.

Fan my Flame

It's probably because even though i was confused about the Lakewood Colorado thing I still have more actual common sense then some people here..not naming names. So I guess that's why they want me to stay quiet.

Hey, some people are perfect, and never make mistakes. Let em dream..Squeeze.