Lakewood, CO

Fan my Flame

Sorry if I didn't get that this was about lakewood colorado, I just assumed threads like that would be in the regional forums so I just assumed it was a new company.

I really don't appreciate being called a terrorist. I live in New York and had a cousin that passed away in the world trade center on 9/11. You just don't throw those words around like they are nothing. Call me something else if you think I'm doing something wrong..or just tell me what I did wrong. But I really feel like that was uncalled for.[/QUOTE

It was uncalled for, this is a slow pitch softball forum..get a grip.

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
It's probably because even though i was confused about the Lakewood Colorado thing I still have more actual common sense then some people here..not naming names. So I guess that's why they want me to stay quiet.

Where have I seen this genuine stupidity and blatant disregard for common sense before??? I GenuInely have nO idea.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
Sorry if I didn't get that this was about lakewood colorado, I just assumed threads like that would be in the regional forums so I just assumed it was a new company.

I really don't appreciate being called a terrorist. I live in New York and had a cousin that passed away in the world trade center on 9/11. You just don't throw those words around like they are nothing. Call me something else if you think I'm doing something wrong..or just tell me what I did wrong. But I really feel like that was uncalled for.

Get over it!!! How's that???

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Where have I seen this genuine stupidity and blatant disregard for common sense before??? I genuinely have no idea.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So many to choose from. But you have your 'favorites', eh? Just another old and tired act.

Yeah LELELELELELELELELEEEE......stupid.

And now we all know where the ghey is......squeezie has been stalking me apparently.

What is it with all these dudes having man crushes about dudes they don't like? I'm telling you they're flirting, and it's really disturbing.

stork

Yeah thankfully stupidity is pretty uncommon, but I would be a real jerk to insult you at this point.

You actually insulted FMF after he already stated how the word 'terrorist' makes him feel. A lil insensitive don't ya think?

This is great even after my stupid post earlier in the thread I'm looking more intelligent with every post that is made here. Thanks storkie and Mattdawg

You actually insulted FMF after he already stated how the word 'terrorist' makes him feel. A lil insensitive don't ya think?

Hey once you get over the concussion you suffered earlier today or whatever traumatic brain injury you have yet to seek medical advice for maybe i'll pay attention to you again.

stork

Hey once you get over the concussion you suffered earlier today or whatever traumatic brain injury you have yet to seek medical advice for maybe i'll pay attention to you again.

You're the fool for paying attention in the first place.