Not GTG Laser15

Jerry19040

Manager
NGTG. We agreed on a trade. I shipped out my bats but never got nothing in return. He kept making excuses then disappeared.

Laser15

Tony Van
690 sheetz ave
Northumberland, Pa 17857
(484)416-6642

stillballin

The Veteran
http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/anyone-know-laser15.1451096/#post-19014867

here are the details... yes laser15... yardless0905... and uprising are some of the accounts used by this guy tony vann aka jay Johnston...
I know uprising used this same address on his bad deals...

brothers please beware of any anyone who has less than 10 gtg deals...

and watch out for this guy popping up with a new account...

Jerry you can possibly open a case with USPS for mail fraud if you shipped through the postal system... it would be federal charges so you would not have to worry about jurisdiction or state lines... I would check with your postmaster about opening a case...

pm a moderator to lock his account and add a ban

Jerry19040

Manager
Thanks stillballin will do that Monday!! Any moderator recommendations?

Again , i want to say thank you to all who have helped me with this. I appreciate it, my TRUE softball brothers!!

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Contact SixFourThree or milocoman they both are very busy and idk if they themselves can help but possibly they can connect you with a mod that still helps with this kinda stuff

stillballin

The Veteran
Thanks stillballin will do that Monday!! Any moderator recommendations?

Again , i want to say thank you to all who have helped me with this. I appreciate it, my TRUE softball brothers!!

I just reported the first post on this thread with info and that their help is needed... I think the mods are all pretty good about helping when needed and can also provide other options you may have... good luck...

Joker

what can the mods do that you can't? this guy was never going to complete the deal and he's already gone though multiple usernames. they have nothing to threaten him with

Joker

send him one last message letting him know you'll be in contact with his local police then call and file a local police report. send that to USPS and report the mail fraud

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/anyone-know-laser15.1451096/#post-19014867

here are the details... yes laser15... yardless0905... and uprising are some of the accounts used by this guy tony vann aka jay Johnston...
I know uprising used this same address on his bad deals...

brothers please beware of any anyone who has less than 10 gtg deals...

and watch out for this guy popping up with a new account...

Jerry you can possibly open a case with USPS for mail fraud if you shipped through the postal system... it would be federal charges so you would not have to worry about jurisdiction or state lines... I would check with your postmaster about opening a case...

pm a moderator to lock his account and add a ban
Yardless0902 is [email protected] Do you think that could be who you meant?

stillballin

The Veteran
Last edited:

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

Sloth91

wow, i dealt with him a couple times and things went smooth. he seemed like a good dude. i had no idea he was on the facebook page, either. i would offer up whatever information i have about him but it seems like you guys have everything i had