Latest classy SNL move

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
Sk31...you're right...snl isn't some mom and pop store. The mom and pop store would value their customers better. Snl is taking a the corporation approach. "there will be someone else" attitude. Pretty clear though...multiple snl employees have stated...yep problem, we NO fix. That looks GREAT on them.

Yes, they are taking that approach. We agree. Because once you've reached a certain point in a business, you gain the ability to tell pain-in-the-ass customers to gtfo, because quite frankly, they don't need your money and they have no motivation to care about you. Must be a great feeling.

So I guess I fail to see what this thread is doing. This hasn't dissuaded me from using SnL one bit at all. I expect there to be hiccups in a custom business like this, and all companies have them. So what's different here, according to you guys? Oh, they won't fix my problems if I'm an insufferable jackass about it? Newsflash, most places won't deal with you like when you act like that. If it was inside an actual store, instead of phone calls and internet posturing, they may even call the cops on you, but for some reason you guys are still on here kicking and screaming about it til you turn red in the face, and I actually think it's funny that the guys who have had to work and deal with you infinity times about it clearly do not give a ****.

Maybe they f'ed up, but you all did even worse. Everyone here bitching needs a lesson in finessing your way to a desire outcome, because you guys sealed your own fate long ago by acting like complete asshats about the whole ordeal.

/realtalk

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
Yes, they are taking that approach. We agree. Because once you've reached a certain point in a business, you gain the ability to tell pain-in-the-ass customers to gtfo, because quite frankly, they don't need your money and they have no motivation to care about you. Must be a great feeling.

So I guess I fail to see what this thread is doing. This hasn't dissuaded me from using SnL one bit at all. I expect there to be hiccups in a custom business like this, and all companies have them. So what's different here, according to you guys? Oh, they won't fix my problems if I'm an insufferable jackass about it? Newsflash, most places won't deal with you like when you act like that. If it was inside an actual store, instead of phone calls and internet posturing, they may even call the cops on you, but for some reason you guys are still on here kicking and screaming about it til you turn red in the face, and I actually think it's funny that the guys who have had to work and deal with you infinity times about it clearly do not give a ****.

Maybe they f'ed up, but you all did even worse. Everyone here bitching needs a lesson in finessing your way to a desire outcome, because you guys sealed your own fate long ago by acting like complete asshats about the whole ordeal.

/realtalk

I like this guy....! :)

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
Sk31...yes you do care or you wouldn't have taken the time to that paragraph :)

realtalk...you have no clue how this was handled from standpoint before it became public? Were you there? Maybe a fly on the wall? Exactly...

They sent me files and asked me to tell them what was current and what no longer was needed. Yep, the service they were paid to handle. You know "they were at that level", you think they would have some policies in place. Yep, I'm the same pain in the ass customer that had to call over a 4 month period to get a pullover shipped because they couldn't tell me if it had been made. Yep, Im the same pain in the ass customer who had to remind them to ship a completed order of shirts that sat in an employees car for a month. Im the same pain in the ass customer they extended tier pricing to...yep sk31 it's all me or cooger or whomever you are trying to bravado.

I don't care if you use them or not. And if you are happy not getting what you paid for and approved, I have a deal for you...

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
Where did I ever say I did not care? I said SnL doesn't care, and I don't blame them.

Anyway, life sucks. Let's all go have a big ****ing cry about it and sob about our feelings.

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans

/realtalk

best post ever. you know how many times do they have to tell you jdope that they don't think they have outstanding issues with you. YOU keep saying they have outstanding deals with you. and a bad dealer title? get freaking serious. thats absurd.

jlope

best post ever. you know how many times do they have to tell you jdope that they don't think they have outstanding issues with you. YOU keep saying they have outstanding deals with you. and a bad dealer title? get freaking serious. thats absurd.

Support your sponsor...good for you.

jlope

Into another month bump...clsong in on the 1 year anniversary of not owning up and fixing their problems. Happy holidays.

tegman80

Addicted to Softballfans
SNL is good 2 go and appriciate helping out with the dome tournament next month a bunch of good guys i would not hesitate to order our jerseys from them anyday and not being charged for 77 mock ups thats a gift most companies charge 50 to 75 bucks A MOCK UP so ill leave the math up to you and a good word of advise you have been bitching for a year now almost and your still in the same **** hole how does that feel? SNL G2G dont let a couple guys change your mind

Devil Dog

You like soup?
SNL is good 2 go and appriciate helping out with the dome tournament next month a bunch of good guys i would not hesitate to order our jerseys from them anyday and not being charged for 77 mock ups thats a gift most companies charge 50 to 75 bucks A MOCK UP so ill leave the math up to you and a good word of advise you have been bitching for a year now almost and your still in the same **** hole how does that feel? SNL G2G dont let a couple guys change your mind
The **** are you talking about Cleetus?

Treb

Retired

the few companties i've ordered from, none charged that much per mock up. it was a one time fee and they made changes untill it was done right. and only one of those companies charged me $105 for 3 day ground shipping.

1four

Addicted to Softballfans
The uniforms look like something chicks would wear. You deserve the karma......

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard from a rep Jessica alba wants to suck off Joe James because of how he handled this.n. must be true cause I heard it.

Was told last night by a couple of reps that they have people contacting them and not considering SNL based on the way they handled this topic. Costing them more than the $215 to settle my issues. As far as Cooger's issue...pretty sure the CC company settled that one. :)

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks bro. I did hear it though from a rep bro.... same as jlope bro, so why is mine stupid bro