LC model bat

chile

Bad Ape
I am interested in this bat as well...but the new Senior Cuz is drawing my interest, too :/

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I am interested in this bat as well...but the new Senior Cuz is drawing my interest, too :/
Average guy was hitting a demo Cuz last weekend at a senior tournament bat was said to have 700 swings,.he was killing it.The 26.5 2 piece I dry swung it it felt really good..Going to hit one tommorow and chances are order another bat.

chile

Bad Ape
Average guy was hitting a demo Cuz last weekend at a senior tournament bat was said to have 700 swings,.he was killing it.The 26.5 2 piece I dry swung it it felt really good..Going to hit one tommorow and chances are order another bat.

as impressed as i am by the TPS, i am hoping the senior cuz will be an improvement of the senior hyper z...not that it wasn't a good bat but i could never really get a good feel for it even when hitting the ball well with it.

edit: sorry for the thread hijack @Dan Schneider

chile

Bad Ape
Are all, if not most senior leagues open to players using whatever bat they want, ie senior, U-trip, & ASA?

i think so but don't know for sure (i only play in a couple of 40+ tourneys here in CA but i feel like they're pretty lawless anyway :/ )...but i know there are very few of the new asa bats i'd swing with reckless abandon with 44/375s ;)

Dan Schneider

The 50's Club
Sounds like FL. is lenient to using whatever bat as well.
Maybe, because senior bats don't come with a warranty, options opened to using U-trip & ASA bats?

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
as impressed as i am by the TPS, i am hoping the senior cuz will be an improvement of the senior hyper z...not that it wasn't a good bat but i could never really get a good feel for it even when hitting the ball well with it.

edit: sorry for the thread hijack @Dan Schneider
I put 75 hits on that new Hyper Z and just hated it. The sound was terrible and I just never got dialed in with it. Even bats that I didnt really like I was able to find some consistency with, not this one Deff not for me. Now the Demarini is a whole other story.

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit the 2020 Demarini Larry Carter today. I picked up a 28oz that had 25 swings on it. I have not been a fan of the Demarini senior bat line. The LC came with a new Lizard grip which was jacked up so I took it off. I then weighed the bat which to my surprise
can in at 28.7oz without a grip! BP conditions were slight marine layer with a light wind coming in from CF. I hit on a 310ft fenced turf field near the water. My first swings was a warmup swing which resulted in a nice line drive up the middle. Second warm up swing was a line drive of LC fence. My 3rd swing was a 340ft HR to CF. I ended up hitting 36 of 100 balls out today. I was very impressed as were my BP partners with the performance of the Larry Carter. Everything came off hot! Line drives were crisp, HRs were no doubters. Though it weighed in heavy, the swing weigh was very smooth for me. I usually swing my Worth WKD or the new 2019 TPS, both28s. This bat is as good as any senior bat on the market (and I've hit all of them). The Larry Carter is the real deal. I may buy another for my bag as a backup in case this one breaks. I don't know the durability as this bat now has @125 swings on it. I imagine if you are a Demarini fan you will love this bat. I was happy leaving the field.

Last edited: