Buyer Beware ldwrangler, ldgwrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
The bad:

Luke has a pattern of misrepresenting the condition of the bats /gloves , bat didn't match the pics, customer service is spotty ---ignoring contacts for a couple days while frequenting this site and doing other deals on this site. Asking his buyers to send him money as gifts so they have no protection.

The good:

All-in-all. He goes through great lengths to satisfy the customer. It may take some time and some pressure, but he will do it. To my knowledge he has corrected all unhappy buyer situations.

Overall:

Recommendation mixed / neutral.

Last edited:

ldwrangler

M7120... Why wouldn't ya?
View First Unread
Today, 02:21 PM #1
AAL-27

ldwrangler is GTG
I Payed for the bat on Monday and recieved it Wednesday. Def. GTG member here!!!

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
This is for the retards who said that there were only "paint cracks" on this bat. Maybe got 100 on it before a huge crack formed. The inner walls were cracked all over the place.

DSC03624.jpg

Whoever all was saying the bat was still in good condition, do everyone a favor and never comment on the condition of a bat ever again. You obviously have no idea wtf your talking about ;).

This told you so thread, brought to your viewing pleasure by the insistance of Ms. Smac.

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
you run this risk anytime you buy a used bat. **** happens.

I know. I could tell right away that the bat was likely on it's last legs, unlike the "expert" peanut gallery on here.

LG agreed to give some $$$ back, so it is all good between me and him. As long as were on the topic of I told you so. Looks like that cracked bat guy was from Canada and NOT NYC in the other thread... ;)

bobber_1077

I know. I could tell right away that the bat was likely on it's last legs, unlike the "expert" peanut gallery on here.

LG agreed to give some $$$ back, so it is all good between me and him. As long as were on the topic of I told you so. Looks like that cracked bat guy was from Canada and NOT NYC in the other thread... ;)

Who is the dude from Canada??

Umm WTF are you talking about? Luke shouldn't have to give any money back but whatever works. You saw pics and bought the bat.

I bought a May120 of the board and snapped it after 2 cuts. I didnt ***** and moan about it.

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
Umm WTF are you talking about? Luke shouldn't have to give any money back but whatever works. You saw pics and bought the bat.

I bought a May120 of the board and snapped it after 2 cuts. I didnt ***** and moan about it.

Pics did not match, dumbass. Luke gave me some money back, I kept the bat instead of sending it back. Don't be a freakin retard HH.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Here we go with this **** again.

If I were Luke Id tell you to **** off. You bought a used bat and it busted a few months later. How do we know you didnt roll the **** out of or shave it?

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer

If I were Luke Id tell you to **** off. You bought a used bat and it busted a few months later. How do we know you didnt roll the **** out of or shave it?

Whatever man. You not no crediblity now. Everyone here knows I don't do any of that stuff. Keep sucking off Luke man. You sure do enjoy it. Must be nice being Luke's little *****.

blayze51

The Veteran
STFU and GTFO this comes with buying used bats... c'mon no1 can say a bat will break on this day or that day, it just happens whenever

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
you run this risk anytime you buy a used bat. **** happens.

STFU and GTFO this comes with buying used bats... c'mon no1 can say a bat will break on this day or that day, it just happens whenever

yes, yes, and yes. this thread sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.