Buyer Beware Limetreemountai

jav21

Addicted to Softballfans
Had 4tf for sale then this newb pm's saying he will take it. I send him paypal addy and nothing! I give him time ....then pm him and no response! I had a lot of interest in this bat and waited on him. If he wanted to back out at least he could have communicated with me but no. I had drama selling this bat because of guys like this buyer beware!

jav21

Addicted to Softballfans
Havent left these types of messages in a while. Think the mods need to clarify difference between buyer beware and not good to go! Looking at the threads in this forum most should be ngtg and not buyer beware

Joker

the difference has been clarified. buyer beware means you are not out anything but the seller/buyer has had some issues. ngtg means you have not gotten the item you paid/traded for and you are not getting anywhere with the seller. ngtg threads become buyer beware once the issue has been resolved. i don't agree with that, but thetas how they do it

this is 100% not ngtg and probably not even worthy of buyer beware. this happens all the time on here

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Happens all the time... The part that sucks is you have to wait around for him... But if you sell it to somebody else and he responds back 5 hours later, your the bad guy... Smh....

If someone tells me that they are interested in a bat, but don't have the cash for it at the moment and to hold it for a bit so that they can pay me, that's fine as long as it doesn't take forever. Though if they come back and say that if someone else wants it before they have the cash ready to go and they are cool with it, that's good too. But, to say that you will take something, then promptly disappear from negotiations isn't cool at all.