Lizard Skins Bat Grip

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Just to provide some good info for SBF's to help them make the decision to bring them into the store :D

PS

These are helping David Ortiz bat .733 in the World Series...I say it's the bat wrap :thumb:

LizardSkinCatalogPic1_zps2d799be2.jpg

CamoColors_zps44dc67b3.jpg

DualColor1_zpse06194e0.jpg

DualColor2_zpsb9ef8ca5.jpg

crdawg2521

How's the durability. Looks like they would wear rather easily.

Since they are made from a polymer they are much more durable than any traditional wrap on the market, period. They have proven to be way more durable than any stock wrap being put on bats today.

But my comments will obviously be questioned since I'm a rep.

Jroby9

The Kid
I only have one so far that I got on a bat in trade but I have fallen in love with it and will definitely be ordering more. If you put rubbing alcohol back on they begin to feel just as they did on day one so durability is there. They may not be for everyone, but its worth trying out.

knockers

Addicted to Softballfans
I only have one so far that I got on a bat in trade but I have fallen in love with it and will definitely be ordering more. If you put rubbing alcohol back on they begin to feel just as they did on day one so durability is there. They may not be for everyone, but its worth trying out.

If you got it used how would you know how they felt on day 1???

brewcitydude25

Addicted to Softballfans

I have the 0.5mm on all my bats and I love the feel. Feels like a more tackier Gamma grip and the thin feeling is still there.

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
I bought a roll of 1.1 and was able to wrap 2 bats with it, so far I like it alot...I love thin handles so next I'll be trying the .5 out

parluic

Addicted to Softballfans
i had the 1.1 and i thought it was too thick usually i just throw some hockey tape and good to go... but i tried the .5 and that stuff is good to go for my liking... def picked up a few more in that size...

Last edited:

Yinzer2116

Manager
I got the 1.1's and love them. Definitely will be on all of my bats from now on. I put the grip over my knob cuff so I actually grabbed the grip and not the knob cuff and it is nice

tdthrash

Addicted to Softballfans
they feel good but i dont know if theyre worth $9 each!!! gammas feel just as good. i dk about durability tho. just got mine.

Unabomber

Durability is better than gamma's in my opinion. I have a white steel with one on it and it's been on there for a almost a year and still in great condition.

Iowagooser

The Veteran
Since they are made from a polymer they are much more durable than any traditional wrap on the market, period. They have proven to be way more durable than any stock wrap being put on bats today.

But my comments will obviously be questioned since I'm a rep.

Rob I didnt know you were a rep for lizard skins too. you need to hook me up with some .5 Desert Camo

khull26

Addicted to Softballfans
I normally have always removed the stock grip and wrap with hockey tape. But as soon as i got my LV1 i fell in love with the grip on that bat. How do the lizard skins compare to the grips that easton makes in thickness?

crdawg2521

I normally have always removed the stock grip and wrap with hockey tape. But as soon as i got my LV1 i fell in love with the grip on that bat. How do the lizard skins compare to the grips that easton makes in thickness?

I'd say the Easton grips are close to the Lizard 1.1 grip but Lizards are the better grip in my opinion plus more durable. So if you want a thinner grip go with the .5 or if you want a thicker grip get the 1.8

go with the Gamma Grips they are the best feel.... I order mine online in a 30pack.

Lizard Skins is located in Utah...you should support them...besides these are way better than Gamma Grips. I used to have them but they break down way to easy and the Lizards Skins are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more durable.

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine barely lasted 3 weeks....durability not so good for me...1 tournament and 3 league games...

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Imo gammas suck. They get slippery in the hot and humid weatber also there is no texture to them. The durability sucks on them as well like most overgrips. I tried someone's lizard skin griped bat and it really felt good and it felt like it would hold up. I have no problems paying a little more for a great feeling grip than pay for some cheap overgrips that break down really fast.