For Sale Loaded Amazon Fire TV Stick with KODI (Free movies, etc) $65

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
is anyone watching ppv's like UFC on these, how well does it work?? If you really can get any movie I'd be interested in one as well....

single wally

Professional Amateur
hqdefault.jpg

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
I couldn't get a stream for last UFC event to save my life, but generally these are greatness if you have a little patience. I haven't been to the theater or Redbox once since I received mine.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I couldn't get a stream for last UFC event to save my life, but generally these are greatness if you have a little patience. I haven't been to the theater or Redbox once since I received mine.

any idea why?? that would be one of the main reasons for me getting one of these is to be able to watch ppv's

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
any idea why?? that would be one of the main reasons for me getting one of these is to be able to watch ppv's

One of the reasons I got one was to watch NFL games here in Hawaii.

Sports are hit and miss. At one point I found a site that played live baseball games and as I mentioned earlier would play replays from the previous day in quick time.

Tried watching PPV and when I could find a link it would buffer so bad it was un-watchable. I use it as my DVR now. Just watch my shows from latest episodes. It is something to get used to (not cruising through channels) but you can watch just about any season of any show and most movies in decent definition. Even some 80's and 90's classics... No more DVD collection gathering dust on your entertainment center.

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans

Best I can tell, there are only so many streams available from any given link. Sometimes I can't get a stream from a whole page of links for popular, newer (in theater) movies either--but sometimes I can. It's just hit or miss sometimes... This was my first time to try to catch a live UFC event though and I started kind of late. There are online Kodi blogs with info on where to find any particular thing you want to watch, including the PPVs.

JesusFreak

Manager
Go to the bay search for user icukodi

He is set up with fourms and free restore process that you can do yourself if anything happens, he also does new builds I have bought 5 from him for different family members.

mihklo

Go to the bay search for user icukodi

He is set up with fourms and free restore process that you can do yourself if anything happens, he also does new builds I have bought 5 from him for different family members.

Do you have a password to be able to login? My firestick stopped working

Base Hitter?

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you have a password to be able to login? My firestick stopped working

You need an Amazon account to log in. So if you have one just put in your user ID and then your password. If you don't have one just set one up they're free

mihklo

You need an Amazon account to log in. So if you have one just put in your user ID and then your password. If you don't have one just set one up they're free

I was meaning to his forum. But he got back to me quick and I'm back up and running.