Logo needed for Fan Gear

peoples240

I am need of a logo for fan gear for my sons highschool basketball team. Honestly I don't know how many shirts will be ordered. I will probably be a small run the first time anywere from 14-20 but I'm sure once they see them more will have to be printed. I not sure if we should just do a 2 color screen and have them printed locally or what.

The team name is: Godwin Heights
Mascot : Fighting Wolverines
Colors : Navy Blue and Gold
Team saying : G Block

Last year we won the schools first Basketball State championship and really would like some nice fan gear shirts show pride in that and our team. The state championship can be part of the design or doesn't have to be. I would just like some catchy since the shirts the school ordered are really generic.

Outside of team colors, name and mascot I am leaving design up to artist. Shirts will probably be printed on navy shirt.

I understand things arent free just looking for someone who is reliable, trustworty, and can give me acurate price guildine for the work. I will gladly pay.

I will attach what the school came up with and what a typical logo they use.
As you can see we need an updated better looking fan gear shirt

Last edited:

Toad_1

I can't hit
^^^^ Thanks Noodle and Yatzee.

peoples240 I can email you full artwork-- PDF, AI -- to a specified email upon request. No fee required.

Something to account for when calculating screen charges for printing:
White garment= 2 screens (Athletic Gold, Navy)
Sport Gray garment= 3 screens (Athletic Gold, Navy, White)
Athletic Gold garment= 2-3 screens (White base [possible], Navy, White)
Navy garment= 3 screens (White base, Athletic Gold, White)

Possible screen charges total: 5-6

Artwork separation charges may be nullified if able to verify print procedure-- ie. targeting, mesh count, choke width for base white separation, etc.