Long drive competitions

Joker

cameros in the parking lot, bud in every cooler, chew spit cups on the tee box. classy scene

ntz

tricknollegy
yeah i know a ton of guys out of Georgia that are on the DL scene. they try to front at first, but they get down with it pretty quick.

bighitter319

Hittin home runs for outs
Its such a small group of ppl that compete... That we all know each other and were all friends. Much like the softball community. You travel from town to town... And its the same guys... Staying in the same hotels... Trying to accomplish the same goal. Bring home the belt and 250,000$. We all go out drinking and having fun before and after... But when we get to the competition... There are no friends. Lol.

ntz

tricknollegy
i hear what you're saying bro, all my bros on the DL scene, we all hang out and party and whatnot. it gets pretty wild. i don't even mess with belts no more, too much hassle. now i just go with the flow and what ever happens happens. know what i mean.

ntz

tricknollegy
the down low scene, it's pretty great, and gets going fast so that's why i don't even do belts no more. just pick up a guy and head to the bathroom, let him start sucking.

i'm glad to hear there's a strong down low scene at these long drive events. guys sucking each other off before and after long drives is what these events are for, all the partying and getting down, poppers, molly, speed, feeling nice, all that.

this guy represents what being on the down low is all about. i'm glad he came out and posted his stories.

ntz

tricknollegy
i want to hear more about this guy sucking off other guys in the bathroom before and or after the competition. i mean why else would anyone enter one of these if not for the guy on guy sex. i have my **** and balls wrapped up in tight rubber bands right now.

bighitter319

Hittin home runs for outs
Lol. Ntz enjoys thinking about guys sucking each other off in dirty public bathrooms. Watch out fellas. Hes comin for... And on ya. Smdh.

ntz

tricknollegy
bighitter so you're saying you're not on the DL? i don't believe that for a second

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I birdied a par 5 with a sand wedge about 30 minutes ago.....granted, from the women's tee box but I got there in tree, made a 15 footer with the wedge and then sucked off my pahtnah.....

I ain't even ****in' with the dl.....maybe the low low, but thas just me

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Ignorant ass **** getting on a high "thank me for my service" horse, when your talking to another veteran.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
U know... Instead of saying... Lulz 343... He should have said... "Thanks for ur service. Cus of guys like you... I can sit here ripping on ppl to make myself feel better cus I'm a nobody and will never amount to anything."

Hey ass clown, just so you know, Trip is a disabled vet.