Long weekend

jcf_64

Addicted to Softballfans
played in a tourny were u get 7 games with only a hour break between each game
weather was in the 90s and im hurting now
what do yall do after a long tourny to get rid of the soreness?

RColeman23

Addicted to Softballfans
some of this
32642_2451_Villamartin_Apartment.jpg

with some of this

Bud_Light_Beer.jpg

and then some of this before bed

1249718503_hot_twins-31.jpg

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Today I played at 10, 12, and 2. After, I went home and took a 3 hour nap. Not because I was sore, but to catch up on the sleep I missed last night because I was out boozin.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
played in a tourny were u get 7 games with only a hour break between each game
weather was in the 90s and im hurting now
what do yall do after a long tourny to get rid of the soreness?

your diet on sat night/sunday is going ot be more important to how your body recovers than anything else......

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Can you elaborate? I'm asking seriously, as after I play I usually have no appetite.

You play multiple games in a day and completely deplete your body of nutrients, water, carbs, calories, etc......replenishing it w/ nothing but refined sugars and beer is a very poor idea. First thing after a tourney, i always hammer a protein shake....pain int eh ass, i know. Sunday, i stick with tons of raw fruits/veggies and stay away from the processed foods and especially the fast foods....and as always, tons of water and electrolytes

13obby

Addicted to Softballfans
You play multiple games in a day and completely deplete your body of nutrients, water, carbs, calories, etc......replenishing it w/ nothing but refined sugars and beer is a very poor idea. First thing after a tourney, i always hammer a protein shake....pain int eh ass, i know. Sunday, i stick with tons of raw fruits/veggies and stay away from the processed foods and especially the fast foods....and as always, tons of water and electrolytes

I agree. Cytomax is a good during and after drink too.

R. Boogie

Addicted to Softballfans
I usually take aspirin/pain reliever, multivitamins, and other nutrional products before the game. During the games, I try to stay hydrated and have some protein bars. I also try not to waste too much energy goofing off or needless cheering, etc. Afterwards, I like to soak in a tub of hot water with a blast from the past, epson salt. Works to help get the soreness out. A good massage is always a good idea as well. Plus some more aspirin/pain killers...lol.

Robmob43

Coach
Best thing ever!!!!!

d6bf4941.jpg

Try out Glutamine it's the best and totally safe!!! A 2 pound container is $45 but last FOREVER!!! A friend told me about it and I'm now a beliver! You can get it at GNC...
Take it befor or after a game/workout and the next day you'll be a new man. Trust me!!!
Glutamine helpd slow or neutralize the lactic acid generated during physical exercise. Lactic acid is responsible for the sorness experienced after working out.