Looking for a girl for coed softball league

Redsox2016!

Hi I run a coed team that plays in West warwick in RI on Wednesday nights. I'm looking for one girl to play full time with a big bat. Will start every game will play catcher. You will play for free, but I need someone who can smash a ball. We use double wall bats. If you have any other questions you can email me at [email protected]

billvp

Addicted to Softballfans
They get to play catcher every game? Wow, I bet you'll be getting overrun with offers.

qwertle8

Addicted to Softballfans
As long as you identify as a woman for those 55-60 minutes, you're good.

I wonder how leagues are handling the transgender question. With everything people in the past have been willing to do to cheat you know there are some people out there that will use this to gain an advantage, even if all they get from it is to play 6 and 4 instead of 5 and 5. Pretty much the best you could do is have an "X" position, where you have to hit the 12" ball and can only play at catcher. For a true trans person it would certainly be less than 100% fair but to the game itself it is probably as fair as you can get.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I wonder how leagues are handling the transgender question. With everything people in the past have been willing to do to cheat you know there are some people out there that will use this to gain an advantage, even if all they get from it is to play 6 and 4 instead of 5 and 5. Pretty much the best you could do is have an "X" position, where you have to hit the 12" ball and can only play at catcher. For a true trans person it would certainly be less than 100% fair but to the game itself it is probably as fair as you can get.

I played in a Pride Week tournament this summer. The rules stated that the teams were "non-gender specific" and our team had two lesbian couples plus a fifth girl. We got eliminated by a solid men's tourny team that allegedly had one gay guy on it.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I said that next year we should put in our men's team, call ourselves the Springfield Steel Mill, and run the table. Then we could win the purple shirts with rainbow flags on them.

billvp

Addicted to Softballfans
I played in a Pride Week tournament this summer. The rules stated that the teams were "non-gender specific" and our team had two lesbian couples plus a fifth girl. We got eliminated by a solid men's tourny team that allegedly had one gay guy on it.
ha, what a bunch of suckers playing with some lesbians ... you should have known, and learned the hard way, that anything "non-gender specific" is going to be dominated by men

Hiltz

Built for comfort
ha, what a bunch of suckers playing with some lesbians ... you should have known, and learned the hard way, that anything "non-gender specific" is going to be dominated by men

I honestly didn't expect a competitive men's team to sandbag in a fundraising tournament. Of the 10 teams that played, they were the only team that had only guys, so I'm sure a lot of other people didn't expect it. And what's wrong with hanging out with lesbians?

billvp

Addicted to Softballfans
I honestly didn't expect a competitive men's team to sandbag in a fundraising tournament. Of the 10 teams that played, they were the only team that had only guys, so I'm sure a lot of other people didn't expect it. And what's wrong with hanging out with lesbians?
you thought your butch lesbians would rule the day, but not if men are allowed instead ... that's all

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
In the words of Mad Dog Tannen... " You thought wrong dude."