Looking for a player or two MKE league

Nat X

Dios mio, man.
Looking for player for Milwaukee rec league. Playing Tuesday on the east side. We have been together over 10 years. Were at West Milwaukee and Wick 7 before this year. Still decent, just not very serious anymore. PM if interested.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
What do you guys play down there? Sanctioned? Unlimited arc mat ball? I moved to Oshkosh last year and was surprised at the rules around here.

Nat X

Dios mio, man.
What do you guys play down there? Sanctioned? Unlimited arc mat ball? I moved to Oshkosh last year and was surprised at the rules around here.

It has always been predominantly ASA here(Milwaukee area). 6-12 arc(A few unlimited). In the last few years they switched to plate and mat. Used to have goofy bat rules back when I first joined this site. Basically non-composite save for weird exceptions. I miss those days.

rybred23

Starting Player
Milwaukee country softball is dead. Our team finally left county this year to play City. City had better competition.

Nat X

Dios mio, man.
Milwaukee country softball is dead. Our team finally left county this year to play City. City had better competition.

City is dead too. 4 teams at Sijan, 4 teams at Wick #7?? Those were the better leagues after power. Power is gone and they aren't even filling one league a night. 10 years ago there were 35 leagues each night across city and county and a line to get your team in 1st day of registration. It's sad. Maybe it is better in the suburbs, but there aren't any young teams coming up around here and when the older teams start fading out nothing is going to replace them. If they have another year like this they may start folding and repurposing fields.

WarHorse

Star Player
City leagues all around are dying. Madison is half of what it used to be. Everyone is moving out to suburb leagues. Better competition, less fees, less bull**** city rules.

Treb

Retired
I remember the days of playing city power league and wilson major. those were the good ol' days.

louie49

Addicted to Softballfans
Treb, I remember those days too. Plus fall ball at Wick, the early season tournament at West Milwaukee, playing with "Red dot" softballs.