Looking for a team and or players

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
SBFs brothers and sisters, I am in need of a team to play for on Saturday or Sunday morning. I would love to play at York Field in Whittier as it right by my house but, I am open to anyone that would have me.
I am 59 years young, play OF. I can run and play decent OF, My hitting is a bit weak in the power department but, I cam go opo on almost any pitch and will move runner over for sure if they get in running positions w less than two out. And of course I have lotsa great gear including some great bats that I would let the team use along with my wit, wisdom and appropriate sarcasm.
I am also willing to form a team but, York on Sunday mornings is Co Ed and dont have more than a few girls I can get.
Also, I wouldn't mind forming a mens senior team but, the only place to play and use decent bats is at BLD West Covina and it is on Thursday mornings and its 55+ mens. I would love to put a team together for that league so if you are an old fart and can play Thursday mornings hit me up also.
PM is OK but text, phone call or E Mail work better.Hit me up man, I am nothing if not fun and entertaining to watch and play with!
I am
Steve Markley AKA as Smarkley3 or just Smarks
Cell (562)652-6228
[email protected]

Last edited:

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I have, they are down to four teams and one is usually short. I fill in for another and often get to stay for another 9, which is good by me. I may not be able to play on Thursday soon, found some work so......
That make playing on the weekend more important to me and less so for my wife, LOL

Fel92585

Would love to play on s senior team, but Thursday am for me cant do due to work. I live in the IE and would love yo play weekend and tournaments. Thanks Felix 951-746-0995 text is good.