Looking for a team in McKinney, Allen, Frisco, or Plano texas

I play SS, LF, LC, RC. Email me at [email protected]

I am a high on-base % hitter who hits to all fields and plays hard ever game. Last week I played a UTrip tourney and went 7 for 9 with three doubles and a triple. Having me in the front of your lineup will certainly increase your run production since I am a great base runner and I am so quick around the bases. I must admit that I am not the best defensive player, but I will not be a liability to you. I have a good arm and used to pitch and play shortstop so I am a very accurate thrower. Also I am am able to run down most fly balls, and I am quick about taking the right angles to get to them quickly. I am a great infielder. SS is really my natural position since I played it in baseball for probably 12 years. I currently am looking for a new team since my teams could not find enough players so they are going to quit until the spring. Along with my playing, I am a positive influence in the dugout and I will I look forward to be a positive addition to any team that I am on.

USSSA, ASA - Both D and E League. Coed and Mens
Available: Monday - Wednesday

Last edited:

RLee25

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a new team starting in Allen for the fall, men's league in Wednesdays. Most of the players have been playing in McKinney.

fmtz26

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a sub Monday nights for DSMA @ Fair Oaks. Alot of guys are first time players, but always in need of an OF that can judge and measure the ball well.