Looking for a Wilson A2000 11.75 fast pitch Glove

Montefam1

Looking for an A2000 11.75 fast pitch glove for my daughter, would love super skin as she plays on dirt fields mostly. What do you all have?

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
I don't recommend too many Vinci gloves these days but this 12" MEO24 has a small hand stall, and is light years a better glove than a A2000 FP glove! In fact I'd do whatever I could to absolutely avoid that A2000 FP glove!

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
annasdad would definitely be the expert here. sadly, most companies' fastpitch offerings are not on par with their baseball counterparts. if it were me, i'd also search "efp" on the bay and look at some of the easton offerings. unless, of course, your young lady is set on the A2000. sometimes you don't have options!

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
annasdad would definitely be the expert here. sadly, most companies' fastpitch offerings are not on par with their baseball counterparts. if it were me, i'd also search "efp" on the bay and look at some of the easton offerings. unless, of course, your young lady is set on the A2000. sometimes you don't have options!
Thank you sir! Most of the times when you don't have options is on an older travel team or a college team who has a manufacturer sponsorship in place. For an 11 year old and her team....not so much, but, it still could happen! Sounds like a want to me....

yeti23

Addicted to Softballfans
from what I understand the a2000 model 1785 its a deeper version of the 1787 at 11.75"
and the new FP a2000 11.75 is similar to the 1785