LTB Looking For Demarini Omega II Phenix Edition - 12" Barrel, Dual-Stamp, Endloaded

ImminentDanger

Up and Over
I have narrowed my search for a used bat down to the Demarini Phenix Edition - 12" barrel, dual-stamp, endloaded. I prefer the actual bat weight to be 27.5-28.0 oz. I know the sticker weight is not always what the bat weighs.

Demarini Omega II Phenix Edition - Check out this picture for the exact model I need: https://images.offerup.com/6_YeDyFS...440/1039/103912be8e3d4b5392a4ae644378914d.jpg

I'm not interested in the other years & variations of the Phenix bat, like 13.5 barrel or balanced, etc. It really is confusing when the mfr alters the basic elements of the bat in different years, but use the same name in different configurations, including both balanced and endloaded, with different materials or approved for different associations.

So have a look at the picture to identify exactly what I want!

Should not need to be said, but NO shaved or rolled bats!
No loose or replaced endcap or knob.
Must pass compression tests.

I need pics of your specific bat with a description of the condition.
Looking to spend about $120.

Thanks for checking - Let me know if you have one for sale.
(ID)

r8dr_rider

I’ve got a 2014 Juggy ASA 26oz I’m looking to sell. I had the Phoenix you’re looking for but sold it. It was meh. Any Reason you are looking at dual stamps? My experience with them are trash. I personally wouldn’t recommend unless you really want bat to rule them all.

Im getting rid of my 26oz 12” bats.

ImminentDanger

Up and Over
I’ve got a 2014 Juggy ASA 26oz I’m looking to sell. I had the Phoenix you’re looking for but sold it. It was meh. Any Reason you are looking at dual stamps? My experience with them are trash. I personally wouldn’t recommend unless you really want bat to rule them all.

Im getting rid of my 26oz 12” bats.
I play both assoc - but recreational - not looking to buy two different bats.

%%%

r8dr_rider

I’ll post soon and good luck on your bat. I personally recommend 2 bats minimum. ASA and Utrip. And if UTrip get the older 220 if your league/tourneys don’t check compression.